Chapter 8

Shen Yu got back to the shared room feeling a bit uncomfortable.

In the past, after he got cursed and his appearance has changed, his mother has been very worried about him thus she gave him a bunch of healing pills in case he got injured.

Luckily, Shen Yu had those healing pills with him inside his storage ring or else he would definitely be unable to walk back to the room.

Shen Yu had vowed that one day, he would definitely make that bully regret for injuring him. Umm...Maybe he'll take that back since he won't be able to beat that bully.

Shen Yu fell asleep immediately once he got into the bed. He only woke up when he heard his roommate calling out for him.

Opening his eyes, it was already morning. Shen Yu slept near the window, thus the sun shone brightly upon his face. He was so tired, but still got up and went out of the room with Dong.

All of the other outer disciples have also got up waiting by the door for Ting. Today was the day of the competition and Ting was the one that would lead them to the place where the competition was held.

It didn't take long before the group of outer disciples reached the place where the competition was held.

Ting led the outer disciples to sit at the back row, before he walked toward the middle row and took a seat. The middle and front seats were for the inner disciples, while the upper seat up next by the stage is only for the elder masters as well as the top inner disciples.

Soon, the inner disciples appeared and following after were the top disciples of the sect.

Within the Sky sect, there were only three disciples who were considered the top disciples within the sect.

The first top disciple was Li Feng, who is in the heaven stage rank 1. The second disciple was Tao, who is in the earth stage rank 8. The third disciple was Yong, who is in the earth stage rank 7.

Despite being the top highest cultivator disciple within the sect, Li Feng is actually not that old as he is only 22 years old.

On the other hand, Tao is only 25 years old, while Yong is 24 years old. Despite the fact that they were older than Li Feng, they still had to call him as their senior brother since his cultivation was higher than theirs. Besides, he was here before them.

Just like Li Feng, both Tao and Yong as well as the other male disciples within the sect look very handsome.

Yet, out of all the disciples Li Feng still ranks number one in the heart of the female cultivators. Not only does he have the look, but he also has the skills making one jealous, especially the other male cultivators.

Upon seeing Li Feng, Shen Yu couldn't help, but was stunned when he saw the latter sitting in the upper seat next to the stage. It can only mean that he's not an ordinary disciple.

Thinking about his previous not so good encounter with the latter, Shen Yu couldn't help, but sweat a bit. He can only hope the latter has a bad memory and has already forgotten about that incident, or if possible he hopes that the latter wouldn't remember about him.

Unbeknown to Shen Yu, but Li Feng still hasn't forgotten about him since he was the first person other than his parents that dared to confront him.

As soon as the inner disciples showed up, it didn't take long before the elder masters and grandmaster showed up.

Upon seeing the elder masters and grandmaster, everyone bowed to greet them.

"Welcome everyone. Many of you guys already know who I am, yet there are some newcomers here that don't, so I'm going to do a quick introduction. I'm the grandmaster of the Sky sect. On my right, is master Huang, master Lo, and

master Su. On my left is master Tan, master Min, and master Yan. The other elder masters are still in seclusion, thus they won't be here with us for today." The grandmaster sat back down after he finished with the introduction. He then signals for elder Huang to explain what today's competition is about and the rules.

"For today's competition, we would love to see the outer disciples compete with the inner disciples. No matter what the result is, it doesn't really matter as long as you caught the eyes of these masters. You might have a chance to become one of their disciples. For those that don't wish to compete that is totally fine too, but remember this is a great opportunity where you might have the chance to become an inner disciple, so do take advantage of this opportunity as it doesn't come easily. Also, remember that during this competition you can't kill your opponent, or else you will be severely punished and kicked out of the sect. For those outer disciples that are brave enough, please step up to the stage." Huang explained the rules of the competition.

The outer disciples knew that this was their chance of becoming an inner disciple, yet there was no one that was willing to step out first into the stage.

Seeing that no one dares to step up, Shen Yu pushes his thoughts about a certain someone behind and bravely steps up onto the stage.

The inner disciples were shocked to see a ugly figure walking onto the stage. Not only the inner disciples, but all the masters as well as the grandmaster were a bit shocked.

It was the first time they saw someone like Shen Yu. At first, they thought he was an evil cultivator based on his appearance with the flower scar on his face. However, they couldn't sense any evil, but only pure energy within the latter.

Despite their shock, they came back to their senses quickly. Inwardly, they praise him for being brave enough to be the first one to step up.

Getting into the stage, Shen Yu could feel all kinds of gazes directed at him. He tries his best to ignore it. Let them think whatever they want.

Shen Yu bows to greet the grandmaster and the elder masters. He didn't know who to challenge, thus he turned around and looked at the inner disciples below the stage.

Yang Mei remembers Shen Yu because of his ugly appearance. She hated him for embarrassing her, and for daring to talk back to her. She really wanted to kill him, but she couldn't so she could only teach him a lesson and give him a good beating.

Just as she was about to fly up toward the stage and challenge Shen Yu, someone else had already done it.

The figure that no one thought would compete during this competition actually flew into the stage standing near Shen Yu.

Looking at the so-called opponent, Shen Yu suddenly felt his heart skip a beat at this moment.

-------------------

The author has something to say:

Shen Yu: What to do? What to do?