Chapter 44

Inside the room were all girls. They all are currently putting on makeup powder and getting their hair done.

Upon seeing the scene, Shen Yu instantly turn around and wanted to walk out of the room but was stopped by the lady that dragged him there.

Soon, all the other girls came over and surrounded Shen Yu.

"Big sister, where did you find this pretty little sister? Is she replacing big sister, Ye?"

"Yes."

"I am not a girl. I am a man."

With the exception of the lady that dragged Shen Yu into the room, everyone was stunned upon hearing that soft voice. It was so pleasant to the ear.

"Yes, he's a man." The lady said. "We don't have much time left so let's teach him the move before we dress him up."

Everyone nodded. Since their senior sister says that it was a man then the beautiful person in front of them is probably a man.

"I don't think I can help you anymore. Um...I have to go now." Shen Yu tries to get away. Those ladies seem to be very scary. He has no idea what they were about to teach him.

Before he could get away, everyone quickly blocked his way.

"Please help us. Senior sister Ye is really sick and can't make it."

"I can't."

"Wuwuwuwuwu!" The lady started with her fake sob again. Soon, the rest of the girl followed her lead and sobbed.

With a sigh, Shen Yu can only compile. Now, he really felt regret for not going into the meeting with his big brother.

The girls taught Shen Yu the dance. Luckily, he was a quick learner as he had already memorized all the moves in less than 1 hour.

Afterward, the ladies gave Shen Yu a beautiful red dress to change.

Of course, Shen Yu did not agree since the dress revealed too much skin. Well, at least in his opinion.

"I...I can't wear this." Shen Yu voice out. There is no way he would wear this revealing dress. This kind of dress is only designed for girls. 

"You have too. You will be at the center of the dance."

Looking at the ladies, they were all ready to cry again if he rejects it. With a sigh, Shen Yu can only reluctantly put on the red dress, or else those scary ladies are going to rip off his robe and put it on for him.

"Wow, the dress fits you perfectly." The lady that dragged Shen Yu into this said.

Everyone nodded their heads. The dress did fit him perfectly as if it was made specifically for him.

Shen Yu really wants to cry. How can these ladies be so evil and make him wear such a revealing dress? For god's sake, he is a man.

Wearing the red dress, it reveals a part of his stomach and his shoulder slightly. The skirts were long in the back, however in the front it was short revealing a pair of white beautiful legs.

Shen Yu really didn't know if he could still dance with this dress on. It feels too weird for him.

The girl then dragged him to where the table of powder makeup was. They made him sit in the chair while they did his makeup for him. Honestly, Shen Yu doesn't need to put on any makeup, however the girls want to touch his soft face badly thus they use that as an excuse.

Shen Yu's lips were already red enough, so they didn't need to add any lipstick to his lips. Next, they did his hair. The ladies put a bunch of beautiful hair accessories on his head. They also braided a part of his front hair.

Shen Yu has no idea what the ladies did to his hair since he had already fallen asleep while the ladies put a little bit of powder on his face.

"How can he be so beautiful? God is being so unfair." The ladies were very satisfied with their creation of Shen Yu.

"Wake up." One of the ladies called out to him while shaking him slightly.

"Here." Another one passed Shen Yu a small mirror.

"Ah!" Shen Yu screams upon seeing himself in the mirror.

How did he turn out to be like this?

"What's wrong? You don't like it."

It's not that he doesn't like it, but it feels too weird seeing himself being like this. With all the hair accessories on his head, Shen Yu had become even more feminine and sexy, added with the red dress he wore.

It was as if he was on a mission to seduce men.

"I...I can't go out like this." Shen Yu felt too embarrassed.

"Why? You look good on it."

It was because he looked good in it that was the problem.

"I...I can't. It's too em..embarrassing."

"Hahahahahahaha, no need to be shy. We are all dancing with you."

"I really can't."

"I knew you would be like this, so I prepared this for you." The lady that dragged him into this took out a light red veil. "Here, let me help you." She put the veil on Shen Yu's beautiful face covering his lower face.

Shen Yu felt grateful for the veil.

On the other side, inside the main audience hall in the Water sect, the meeting has just ended. The grandmaster has invited everyone to stay for Rong Yi's birthday banquet.

Since the person Li Feng wanted to see did not come, of course he did not want to stay any longer. He stood up and was about to walk out of the hall when he heard the conversation between Shen Xin and Rong Yi.

"Where is Xiao Yu? Is he here?" Rong Yi asked.

Early he didn't see Shen Yu, but didn't have time to ask Shen Xin since the meeting had already begun.

"He's here."

"Where is he?"

"Probably walking around. He says he'll be back when the banquet begins."

Li Feng who was near the door suddenly turned around and walked back to sit again. The Sky sect disciples following him from behind were shocked at his action. They really can't understand.

Just now, no matter how much the grandmaster persuades Li Feng to stay, the latter wouldn't stay using the excuse of being busy. But now they really have no idea. Since their senior brother had already gone back to sit on his chair, thus the disciples could only follow after.

Seeing Li Feng had returned to his seat again, the others were surprised yet no one dared to question him.

Rong Yi had his eyes narrow upon seeing Li Feng's action.

"Alright, let's go outside of the hall. The food has been prepared. There will be a performance as well." The grandmaster announced.

Everyone went out of the audience hall heading outside. Each person sat in a chair with a small table that was filled with food and alcohol.

"Let's drink a cup together." The grandmaster raised his cup.

Li Feng poured himself a drink and raised his cup without saying anything. In one gulp, he finished the alcohol in the cup.

Soon everyone became quiet as the dancers came to the stage.

---------------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Will a CERTAIN someone be recognized?