Chapter 24

Shen Yu has no idea who put the alcohol there, but since there is currently him and Li Feng living here, he could only guess it was probably Li Feng who put it there.

He sat on the chair before pouring himself a cup of alcohol.

Cough..cough...

Shen Yu couldn't help, but cough. The alcohol was way too bitter. It was not like how he expected it to be. Originally, he thought the taste would be very sweet, but it turned out that he was wrong.

Shen Yu really has no idea why some people like to drink alcohol, especially when it tastes so bad and bitter.

Yuck! It tastes so bad. It is not really Shen Yu's style.

After drinking only one cup of alcohol, a slight red can be seen on Shen Yu's face.

Right now, he felt a bit dizzy.

Despite the bitterness of the alcohol, Shen Yu continues to pour himself another cup. For some reason, he really wants to be drunk and forget about all the worry in his heart.

Just as he was about to drink the second cup, a pair of cold hands grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Stop drinking." Li Feng looked at him as he spoke in his usual cold voice. "You are drunk." 

"Hehehe!" Shen Yu looked at Li Feng. "Who says that I am drunk? I am not. Let go, I want to drink more alcohol."

Seeing his dummy junior brother's blush face as well as the crazy action, Li Feng knew that he was totally drunk. He feels kind of regretful now. He shouldn't have put that alcohol there for his dummy junior brother.

"No. You are drunk." Li Feng tightens the hold on Shen Yu's wrist.

He didn't know that his dummy junior brother would have such low alcohol tolerance.

"I am not. I am the king of alcohol! Hahaha!" Shen Yu is totally drunk.

Li Feng suddenly has the urge to laugh.

How the hell did the king of alcohol get drunk just after one cup? It was too unreasonable. Too ridiculous.

"I say let go! I want to drink more." Shen Yu struggled out of Li Feng's hold, but to no avail as the latter was too strong.

Seeing that his action doesn't work on the latter, Shen Yu suddenly stood up, stepped on the chair and climbed on the table.

Li Feng was a bit stunned, but still held Shen Yu's wrist tightly with no intention to let go.

"I'm the king of alcohol." Having said that, Shen Yu jumped from the table and pounced straight into Li Feng.

Li Feng wasn't prepared for that as he was pushed back a few steps. Yet, he caught his dummy junior brother in his arms.

It's not really caught, but more like Shen Yu threw himself into Li Feng's embrace.

Shen Yu had his legs wrapped around Li Feng's waist while his arms circle around Li Feng's neck.

Li Feng was stunned at Shen Yu's action, therefore he could only stare at him with shock. He really didn't expect his dummy junior brother would be like this.

Because of the jump earlier a little bit of the alcohol had slipped out from the cup, yet there was still more than half in the cup.

Seeing that Li Feng didn't hold his wrist anymore, Shen Yu lifted the cup of alcohol that was on his hand and drank it.

After he drinks it, Shen Yu drops the empty cup to the ground. However, he did not drink the alcohol that was in his mouth. Instead, he closed the distance between the two and pressed his lips against Li Feng's cold lips.

Li Feng was stunned, rooted on the spot. He didn't expect that his dummy junior brother would kiss him.

Shen Yu then passed the alcohol inside his mouth over to Li Feng.

Instantly, Li Feng felt like his body had become very hot once Shen Yu's soft tongue touched his own. Shen Yu's tongue was so soft and warm ignited this indescribable feeling within Li Feng.

Shen Yu only wants to pass the alcohol over to Li Feng and has no intention to do anything else, however his action somehow has ignited a desire within Li Feng.

Just as Shen Yu was about to withdraw his mouth away, Li Feng suddenly held him tighter. He grabs the back of Shen Yu's head with one hand to bring him closer while his other hand holds Shen Yu's butt to support him from falling.

As if he was being possessed, Li Feng kissed Shen Yu's lips. He uses his tongue to lick Shen Yu's pale but soft lips before sliding his tongue inside Shen Yu's mouth to dance with his tongue.

Shen Yu didn't know how to kiss, but under the influence of alcohol he just randomly used his tongue to play along with Li Feng's tongue.

The two tongues continued to battle with Li Feng being the lead.

Li Feng sucked hard at the soft warm tongue and explored every inch inside Shen Yu's mouth.

The two continued to kiss passionately, making some really hot sound making the single dog jealous.

The passionate kiss continued until Shen Yu fainted from being too drunk, only then did Li Feng stop.

Just like Shen Yu, Li Feng also didn't know how to kiss since he has never kissed anyone before other than the time when Shen Yu thought he was dead and passed him some air.

However, unlike Shen Yu after reading those three books about dual cultivation that Shen Yu got for him as a gift, Li Feng suddenly got more knowledge about these types of things.

—--------------------------

The author has something to say:

Stop abusing single dogs.