Chapter 25

The next morning, Shen Yu woke up with a headache. He couldn't remember anything at all. The only thing he remembers is that he drank the alcohol and after that he didn't remember anything else.

Did he get drunk? How did he get to his room?

Shen Yu felt like his head was about to explode. His head still hurts and really can't really remember anything.

Shen Yu's pale lips are still swollen from yesterday's passionate kiss. Yet, he didn't notice it since he couldn't remember anything nor take a look at himself in the mirror.

Shen Yu went straight into the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Li Feng.

"Senior brother Li, breakfast is ready." Shen Yu called Li Feng once he finished making the food.

Hearing his dummy junior brother's voice, Li Feng walked out of the room. He really didn't know how to face his dummy junior brother, yet he knew that he couldn't avoid him or else it would make the matter worse and more awkward between the two.

Yesterday, he really didn't know why he kissed Shen Yu passionately. It was as if he was being controlled by some evil demons. He just couldn't stop himself at all.

What makes him more worried is the fact that he actually enjoyed the passionate kiss he shared with Shen Yu.

Because he was too nervous yesterday after the kiss ended, Li Feng had totally forgotten to erase Shen Yu's memory of that night.

Thus, he can only hope that Shen Yu didn't remember anything at all during that night. Even if he did, Li Feng would just pretend as if nothing had happened.

Just like Li Feng's wish, Shen Yu really can't remember anything at all after being drunk.

While they were eating, Shen Yu noticed Li Feng's lips were swollen so he asked, "Senior brother Li, what happened to your lips?"

Upon hearing the question, Li Feng knew Shen Yu probably had no idea of what happened after he was drunk.

"Nothing." Li Feng looked at him. He continued, "Just got bitten by a dummy."

Shen Yu widening his eyes in surprise as he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

Who the hell was the dummy that dared to bite his senior brother Li's precious lips?

That person seems to be tired of living already and seems to be seeking death.

Although his thoughts seem to be a bit wild, however, since it was personal, Shen Yu decided to change the topic just in case he happened to trigger something within his senior brother and make him want to finish off that dummy that dared to bite him then Shen Yu would be considered to be a bad guy.

Besides, he has no interest in other people's affairs. The two continued to chat while they were eating breakfast.

Shen Yu's mood has already improved much more today.

"Is there something going on? You seem to be spacing out a lot yesterday." Li Feng asked.

"Actually, yesterday was my 17th birthday." Shen Yu was very direct.

Thinking about his previous actions, and mood changing he couldn't help, but felt a bit embarrassed.

Li Feng was stupefied. Honestly, he really didn't know it was Shen Yu's birthday. If he did, he might have prepared a gift for his dummy junior brother. No wonder, his dummy junior brother was so absent minded yesterday.

"Happy late birthday."

"Thank you, senior brother Li."

After the two finished eating, Shen Yu went to visit master Zi to chat with him. The last time he met his master, he had promised him that once he got back from the trip he would visit and play chess with him.