Chapter 18

One by one all of the villagers with the weird disease were all healed in a blink of eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." All of the villagers bowed down to thank the group of cultivators. If not for the group of cultivators, they really didn't know what would happen to them.

"Quickly, get up." Shen Yu told the villagers.

After dealing with the case in Green village, the group walk back to the inn to rest. They were all exhausted, yet they all felt very happy for being able to help out and accomplish the task.

It was as if a great burden had been lifted off their shoulder. It feels very great.

Yang Mei has no idea that all the villagers have already been cured as she was still sleeping in the bed currently dreaming about her male god.

As always her male god was the most handsomest man.

On the other side in Clear peak, Li Feng didn't know why he felt like something was missing. The day suddenly becomes longer as if the time has stopped.

Usually Clear peak isn't boring or quiet as it used to be after Shen Yu was accepted into.

Now that Shen Yu is gone with Yong and the other disciples, Clear peak suddenly becomes as quiet as it used to be before Shen Yu moves in.

Honestly, Li Feng isn't used to this feeling. It was as if something was missing. He suddenly really misses Shen Yu's loud voice calling for him whenever he finishes making food.

Talking about food, Li Feng has been craving for the food that Shen Yu makes. The food that Shen Yu makes tastes very good. It was even more delicious than the food in the Sky sect.

At the same time, Li Feng couldn't stop worrying about Shen Yu. His dummy junior brother has a low cultivation level, thus he was worried that Shen Yu won't be able to take care of himself during his journey to Green village.

When the next day came, the group was ready to head back to the Sky Sect. Since the problem in Green Village has already been solved, the group didn't need to stay any longer. Thus, they prepared to leave.

Walking out of the inn, the group saw many of the villagers that they had helped previously. It seems like the group of villagers has been waiting for them outside of the inn for a while now.

Yang Mei had a shock on her face. Did she see something wrong? Impossible! But, how the hell did all those useless things get cured?

"We want to send you guys off." The head of the village said upon seeing them. He felt really grateful toward the group of cultivators for helping them out.

"Alright." Yong said.

The group continued to walk for a bit before Yong told the villagers that they should go back. After they bid goodbye to each other, the group left Green village.

The group continued to walk until they could no longer see the villagers, only then did Yong take out the flying bird inside his storage ring. The group got on the bird and flew away from the village.

Just as they were about to pass by a town near Green village Shen Yu asked Yong, "Senior brother, can we stop at this town for a bit before going back to the sect?"

Shen Yu wants to stop by this town to see if there are any good shops in this town. The food in his storage ring is about to run out, thus he wants to buy some more food and put it there so that when he returns to Clear peak he can cook for Li Feng and him.

Besides, he wants to buy something for his senior brother Li. He wanted to buy something for Li Feng as a way of thanking him for teaching him.

"Alright." Since Shen Yu contributed a lot to help solve the case at Green village, and besides they aren't in a rush to the sect thus Yong agrees to his request.

"Let's meet back here in about 2 hours." Yong told the group.

"Yes."

With that the group of cultivators went separate ways.

Yue Ya follows Shen Yu.

"Xiao Yu, do you need to buy something?" Yue Ya asked.

"En. I want to buy some fresh vegetables and meat."

"You can cook?"

"A little."

"I want to try your cooking."

"Of course, if there is a chance in the future."

"That's a promise then."

"Alright."

Yue Ya tag along with Shen Yu to buy fresh meats and vegetables. The people in the town upon seeing Shen Yu were startled at first, but then seeing how friendly and nice the latter was they stopped being scared of him.

Once they finished buying the food, the two came upon a stall that sells all kinds of bracelets.

They stop by the vendor stall that sells the bracelets.

Coincidentally, that vendor stall was just in front of a bookstore.

Seeing the bookstore reminds Shen Yu that he still hasn't bought a gift for Li Feng.

Remembering that Li Feng is a reading freak, Shen Yu told Yue Ya that he wanted to buy something from the book store. After telling Yue Ya, Shen Yu went inside the bookstore to look at the book while Yue Ya was still at the vendor stall busy looking at the different bracelets not knowing which one she should buy.

Getting inside the bookstore, Shen Yu was a bit surprised. It was quite big and had many books. On the different shelves there were all kinds of labels.

Shen Yu went straight to the shelf that had the cultivation label. He didn't know if Li Feng would like books about life, history, or war, thus just to be safe he went straight to the shelf with the cultivation label.

Earlier Shen Yu and Yue Ya had spent too much time buying food as well as the different sauces, thus the two hours were about to be over.

Because of the time limit, Shen Yu just randomly grabs a book from the book shelves under the cultivation label.

"100 ways to cultivate." Shen Yu was satisfied with the title.

Because of the time limit, Shen Yu didn't open the book at all and just brought it to the counter to pay.

The boss was a bit scared upon seeing Shen Yu's face, but upon hearing the latter's soft voice he became more relaxed.

Shen Yu gives the boss 5 spiritual stones for the book.

Seeing the spiritual stone, the boss knew that he must be a cultivator.

The boss told him that one spiritual stone is enough for the book, yet Shen Yu insisted that he keep the rest.

"Alright, then I'll give you two more books as a gift."

"Sweet cultivation and 10 ways to make cultivation extremely good." Looking at the title of the two books that the boss gave him, Shen Yu smiled before thanking the boss.

Based on the title of the books, Shen Yu believes that those are good books.

Shen Yu believes that his senior brother Li would definitely like the gift that he got for him.

With that thought Shen Yu smiled happily before he put the books inside his storage ring and walked out of the shop. He really can't wait to give them to Li Feng.

-----------------------

The author has something to say:

Shen Yu: Can't wait to surprise senior brother Li.