Chapter 7

Seeing the figure flying above, Shen Yu couldn't help but was really curious as he walked toward the figure trying to catch a glimpse of the latter.

Not that Shen Yu cared about the other person's face, but rather he was just curious about the sword the latter rode on it. It was truly a beautiful clear sword.

The figure didn't seem to have noticed Shen Yu's presence as he was focused on flying. He only stops when he reaches a certain place.

Shen Yu has no idea of what really happened, but when he finally reached the other person, he was stunned upon seeing the scene in front of him. In front of his eyes was the tall figure with another disciple on his knee as if it was being bullied by that tall figure he saw from earlier.

Shen Yu had yet to see the tall figure's face, but upon seeing how the latter had lifted his hand as if he was about to attack the disciple who was on his knee, Shen Yu knew that the latter was bullying the kneel disciple. He hates interfering with other people's affairs, but he really can't stand those who bully the weak.

As a righteous man, Shen Yu really can't stand seeing the weak being bullied without lending a hand to help.

Fine, you want to bully others, right? Let me teach you some manners.

Without any more hesitation, Shen Yu quickly picked up a rock on the ground, and threw it toward the tall figure using his spiritual energy.

Humph, this kind of bullying deserves a good beating.

Just as the rock was about to hit the latter's back, the tall figure quickly flipped his body around and easily dodged it.

"Ah!" The disciple who was on his knee didn't see the rock coming thus he didn't have time to dodge it. The rock flew quickly and accurately hit the disciple who was on his knee in the forehead.

Soon a red bump then appeared on the disciple's forehead, and then he fainted on the spot.

Honestly, the hit wasn't that strong if Shen Yu hadn't used his spiritual energy with it. Yet, he couldn't control himself from wanting to teach a certain bully a good lesson.

Shen Yu stared at the disciple who had been knocked out by the rock dumbfounded. He really didn't mean to knock the latter out. He was just trying to help him. Therefore, one shouldn't blame him for his actions. It was all that tall figure's fault for dodging the attack.

The tall figure turned round to see who it was that had the audacity to sneak an attack on him.

Seeing an unfamiliar person, who seemed to be a head shorter than him with pimples and a scar on his face wearing a white robe, the tall figure knew that he must be a disciple within the sect. He has never seen this person before but could only guess that the latter is probably one of those newly accepted outer disciples. He then gave Shen Yu a cold and deadly stare.

Shen Yu was stunned upon seeing the tall figure's face. The latter had an extremely handsome face with thin lips, sharp eyes, and a pointy nose.

Out of all the people that he had seen in the past until now, this person ranks number one in the most handsomest rank. Even his brother, Shen Xin's look was still a little inferior to this person.

Oh well, whatever. If not for the curse, Shen Yu believed that he would rank number one for being the most handsomest man. He believes that his look would definitely surpass this man if not for the curse. Well, at least in his opinion. But as for right now, Shen Yu is definitely last on the rank for the most handsomest men.

Despite his shock, seeing how indifferent the latter was as he didn't seem to care about the fainted disciple Shen Yu instantly got angry. He has no idea who the latter was, but he didn't care as he marched forward to attack the handsome figure.

Handsome, but evil. This bully really deserves a good beating. If Shen Yu doesn't give him a good beating then his surname is not Shen.

Just as Shen Yu was about to reach the handsome figure and attack him, he suddenly stopped. It was not like he was scared of the latter, but rather his body couldn't move at all.

Shen Yu glared angrily at the cold handsome man as he said, "Let me go, you bully. If you dare, fight me as a man. Don't use dirty tricks!"

The handsome man was a bit stunned upon hearing the soft voice, but quickly came back to his senses. Too bad the voice and face doesn't match. It was really a pity.

"Trick?" The man's voice was deep and cold as he asked.

"Yes. Don't use tricks like this."

"Oh...then who is the one that sneaks an attack on me first?"

"That..that...it was because you bullied others first."

"Bully? Who?" The man asked, not understanding. How dared this lunatic to accuse him of bullying. If this gets out, it will definitely ruin his image within the sect. Not that he cares, but still he hates it when people accuse him.

Just now he was on his way flying toward the grand hall for the meeting with the grandmaster, and the other elder masters along with the other top disciples.

On his way, he came across one of the inner disciples who had broken a rule recently, thus he was prohibited from leaving his room for one month.

However, one month has yet to pass when that disciple wants to sneak out again. Upon seeing that disciple, he stopped as he told him to go back to seek punishment for breaking the rules.

Yet, the disciple was so stubborn as he kept on begging him to let him go this once and that once he came back, he would definitely go ask for the punishment.

The tall handsome figure didn't have time to reply, when suddenly he felt someone was attacking him from behind.

"Him." Shen Yu said, referring to the disciple that was on the ground still being unconscious.

"I did not."

"How can you be so shameless to deny this? I clearly saw it with my own eyes that you were about to attack him."

Shen Yu really wants to beat this person up. How could there be someone as shameless as this person?

"Stupid."

"You! You dare to called me stupid?! You are the stupid one. Your whole family is stupid."

"Achoo!" Right after Shen Yu finished swearing, he suddenly sneezed out of nowhere.

"Achoo!" At the same time, Li Cong, the grandmaster of the Sky sect, who is also Li Feng's father and Shu Qian, who is Li Feng's mother suddenly sneezed at the same time.

Li Feng's face changed instantly as it became much colder. Never before had any dare to sneak an attack on him, nor insult him and his family like this. Yet, this stupid ugly person not only sneak an attack on him, but also insult him and his family. How dare this low person! It seems like this lunatic is tired of living already.

Having enough of this lunatic's nonsense, Li Feng lifted his hand and with a wave, the so-called lunatic Shen Yu was sent flying quite far.

Honestly, he has the urge to kill this lunatic for insulting him and his family but considering the fact that the latter was a newly accepted disciple, he probably has no idea of who he was thus Li Feng can only control himself from committing a crime of murdering a fellow disciple.

Luckily, Li Feng didn't use too much power, or else Shen Yu would definitely die from the impact.

Shen Yu spat out a mouthful of blood when his body landed on the hard ground.

It hurts! It hurts so bad.

At this moment, he really misses his family, especially his mother.

Yet, he couldn't go back to the Wind sect since he didn't want to marry someone who he didn't love. If he really meant to die, then that is his fate.

Who knows, maybe one day he might meet his fated one?

------------------

The author has something to say:

Shen Yu: Humph! I will remember this BULLY!

Li Feng: "........."