Chapter 35

Badump...badump...badump..

Li Feng felt his heart beating so fast thinking about his dummy junior brother.

Did he really fall for his dummy junior brother?

He always feels happy whenever he's with his dummy junior brother. He hates it whenever his dummy junior brother cooks for other people. He dislikes it when his dummy junior brother visits other people. He feels angry seeing other people hurt his dummy junior brother. He enjoys kissing his dummy junior brother.

Knowing that he had fallen for his dummy junior brother, Li Feng felt his heart beating faster. He really didn't know how he would face the latter in the future.

Maybe, he will try to make his dummy junior brother fall for him.

With his inner thought, Li Feng had his lips curve up. He believes that soon or later, his dummy junior brother would definitely fall head over heels for him.

Who can resist someone as handsome as him? Li Feng was very confident in himself.

Because of the report that the demon has retreated back, the grandmaster has sent out invitations to invite the other four big sects to the Sky sect to have a meeting to discuss how they can unite together to fight off the demons to protect the innocent people.

The meeting would be held three days from now on in the audience hall in Sky sect. The purpose of the meeting is to make a plan on how the sects would deal with the demons.

In the Wind sect, Shen Xin has been called by his father.

Until now, Shen Yu's family has been searching for him nonstop, yet they haven't found him. They were worried to death since Shen Yu's birthday has just passed recently which means that he's already 17 and only has one more year left before he turns 18. If he did not marry and consummate by then, he would die.

Shen Yu's mother cried almost every night since the day Shen Yu left home. She misses her dear baby so much.

"Greetings, father." Since there was no one else, but only the mother, father, and son inside the audience hall, Shen Xin just greeted his father as father and not as the grandmaster.

"Xiao Xin, I call you here, because I got an invitation from the Sky sect. They want us to go there for a meeting regarding the demons. I want you to go in my stead." Shen Zhuo wants to attend the meeting personally, however, he just can't leave the sect at this time when the demons are out just in case things happen to the sect while he's gone. He really can't risk it.

Shen Xin really didn't want to attend the meeting since he has no time as he is still busy searching for his lost little brother. He really didn't want to go, but he knew the matter about the demons is very important, thus he can only agree. "Yes, father."

Just like Shen Xin, in the Water sect, Rong Yi was also sent to come in his father's stead. Since Rong Yi, Shen Xin and Shen Yu were quite close, Rong Yi came to visit the pair of siblings a lot in the past.

Despite the changes on Shen Yu's face, Rong Yi didn't mind it at all since it was all his fault. If not because he wanted Shen Yu to take him to the mountain to play when they were younger and if not because he suggested that they play hide and seek then Shen Yu wouldn't have accidentally stepped on that spiritual flower then he wouldn't have been cursed. He felt very responsible for Shen Yu.

Not long ago, when he came back to visit Shen Yu again, Rong Yi was worried to death knowing Shen Yu had gone missing. Just like Shen Xin, Rong Yi has been looking for Shen Yu secretly all this time. Yet, he hasn't found Shen Yu anywhere.

When they were younger, he liked Shen Yu a lot. Even now, he still likes him a lot. He actually wanted to marry Shen Yu, however he knew that the latter would not agree to it, therefore he didn't dare to say that out loud in fear Shen Yu would hate him.