Chapter 41

Upon seeing the spiritual flower, everyone was shocked.

Even the elders and the grandmaster did not know what kind of flower it was. It was their first time seeing it.

Shen Xin and Rong Yi were shocked upon seeing the spiritual flower. It was the flower that made Shen Yu like this. It was the flower that cursed him. They really didn't understand why the flower suddenly showed up.

After a while, the bright light barrier surrounding Shen Yu suddenly becomes clearer revealing a sleeping beauty inside.

Instead of being tied to the pillar, Shen Yu's body was now flowing in the air with the support of the light barrier.

Shen Yu's real beautiful face was revealing in front of everyone.

Beautiful long soft light brown hair was flowing in the air. Shen Yu's snowy face appears to be smooth and soft. His eyes were closed showing long lashes. He had a small pointy nose, and thin lips.

Shen Yu's bloody robe has been replaced with a clear white robe.

Everyone there was stunned upon seeing the sleeping beauty flowing in the air.

Yang Mei was beyond shocked. She didn't know what happened. Isn't that ugly creature supposed to die? Instead, how did it become a beauty? It really makes no sense to her.

Shen Yu was still unconscious flowing in the air with the light barrier surrounding him with the spiritual flower flowing on top as if it was still treating him.

If not for the spiritual flower, Shen Yu would have been dead already by the dark magic Yang Mei used to attack him.

Just as the dark magic was about to suck all of Shen Yu's energy source, the spiritual flower appeared to block it. It actually uses up a bunch of its energy to deal with the dark magic.

"Xiao Yu." Shen Xin called out.

Rong Yi was stunned upon seeing Shen Yu.

In the past, when they were younger Shen Yu was a cutie, but the person in front of his eyes now is a beauty. Much more like a goddess. Even the girls within the sects can't compete with Shen Yu. Rong Yi stared at the unconscious Shen Yu without moving his eyes away.

Li Feng was stunned, not believing his eyes. The person flowing in the air is indeed a beauty. He was so beautiful making it hard to believe.

Shen Yu was still flowing in the air with the barrier protecting his body when suddenly a knitting bracelet fell down from his inner robe.

Before Shen Xin and Rong Yi could get their hands on the fallen bracelet, Li Feng was a step faster.

Looking at the unfinished knitting bracelet, it has Li Feng's name knitting on it. Li Feng felt his heart in so much pain now. His heart is really in a mess.

"Give it back!" Shen Xin and Rong Yi exclaim at the same time.

Ignoring the two, Li Feng put that unfinished knitting bracelet into his storage ring to keep it safe as if it was some kind of treasure.

Before they can argue and fight with Li Feng, a rock suddenly falls down from Shen Yu's inner robe and lands on the ground.

It was just an ordinary rock.

Instantly, the rock shines before it plays out the scene of what really happened during the night Yue Ya was killed.

Before Yue Ya died, she used up all of her last bit of energy to give that stone to Shen Yu. She secretly put it inside his inner robe when Yang Mei wasn't paying attention. From the beginning, she has been using the rock to secretly record Yang Mei's actions.