Chapter 36

Li Feng thought that since he likes his dummy junior brother, he should read those 3 cultivation books again despite having already memorized them. He is just reading it in case when they dual cultivate together in the future, he might accidentally hurt his dummy junior brother.

Therefore, it is best to be extra prepared just in case things happen.

When the next day came, Shen Yu woke up early as usual to cook breakfast for him and Li Feng. After the two ate, Shen Yu went to visit their master to play chess with him since his master loves playing chess with him.

Shen Yu had asked his master why he didn't make Li Feng play chess with him, however, the latter said that Li Feng was way too good making the game too boring for him.

After playing chess with his master, Shen Yu came back to practice sword techniques with Li Feng before going inside his room to cultivate. When they were practicing sword techniques, the two couldn't help, but have body contact.

After that dual cultivation with Li Feng, Shen Yu's cultivation level has actually increased. He decides to cultivate inside his room to see if he can break through to the next level.

When night came, Shen Yu got out of his room to cook for them. Once they finished eating, the two continued to practice sword techniques before they went inside their room.

Li Feng went inside his room to continue reading the book. Once inside his room, Li Feng took out the book, 100 ways to cultivate and continued to study the different positions. After reading for a while, he walked out of the room to take a breath. Walking around he saw Shen Yu's wooden sword on the table nearby.

Li Feng went over to pick the sword and put it inside his storage ring. His dummy junior brother is probably resting now, thus he didn't want to bother him, so he will give it to him tomorrow. Maybe, his dummy junior brother would be happy when he gives him his sword back tomorrow.

With his inner thought, Li Feng went inside his room to cultivate to calm down his mind. He really needs to stop reading and thinking about those dual cultivation as for now.

After meditating for a while, Shen Yu got out of his room and sneaked out of Clear peak heading out to meet Yue Ya since they had promised to practice cooking together tonight.

Shen Yu forgot to tell Li Feng since he was too eager to teach Yue Ya his cooking skill.

The two promise to meet near the back of the mountain since they didn't want to wake everyone up with the smell of the food aroma. They can't practice in the morning since they still have to do their own thing at their peak thus the only time they have is just at night.

Reaching the back of the mountain, Shen Yu waited for Yue Ya since she hadn't arrived yet. This is the first time he will be teaching someone his cooking skill therefore he was a bit nervous and excited at the same time.

After practice ends, Yue Ya sneaks out of Lotus peak heading to the back of the mountain. She didn't reach the place when she saw a familiar figure nearby. It was Yang Mei. She was practicing some weird magic.

Upon seeing the scene in front of her, Yue Ya decided to hide in the bushes to observe Yang Mei. Yang Mei was actually practicing dark magic.

Yes, that's right. Ever since Yang Mei stole that dark magic book from the prohibited area in the Fire sect, once she returns to the Sky sect, she has been secretly practicing it every night. She only stopped when she went out on a mission with the other disciples.

Click..

Yue Ya has just accidentally stepped on a piece of wooden stick.

"Who?" Yang Mai was startled. She sent her spiritual energy toward the place where she heard the sound.

With no choice, Yue Ya jumps out from the bushes to dodge the attack.

"It's you." Yang Mei smirked.

She hates Yue Ya as much as Shen Yu who she referred to as ugly evil creature. On her death list was Shen Yu being the first while Yue Ya being the second.

"How dare you practice dark magic? I will definitely tell the sect about it."

"You won't have the chance." Yang Mei rushed to attack Yue Ya.

Yang Mei cultivation was much higher than Yue Ya, thus she had the upper hand when they were fighting together.

Shen Yu has been waiting for quite a while now. He was worried Yue Ya might have been lost, so he got up and went to search the area around it to see if he could find Yue Ya in case she really got lost.

"Yue Ya." Shen Yu called out. Since he is in the back of the mountain now, he is not afraid someone would hear him. Shen Yu continues to call out for Yue Ya.

Hearing Shen Yu's voice nearby, Yang Mei smirks before she continues to attack Yue Ya ruthlessly with the dark magic.

Yue Ya has been injured from Yang Mei's attack earlier when they were still fighting. She knew she couldn't win against Yang Mei as she tried to escape and call for help. However, Yang Mei already knew her intention and gave her no chance to get away.

Just now when Yang Mei attacked her using dark magic, Yue Ya wasn't able to dodge it. She was hit harshly by the dark magic. Yue Ya fell down with her back hitting on the ground harshly as she spat out a mouthful of blood.

Yue Ya knew she wouldn't be able to survive after being hit by the dark magic. She can only hope Shen Yu didn't come here.

Yang Mei was about to give Yue Ya one last blow when she sensed Shen Yu coming over. She quickly jumps over and hides behind a tree.

"Elder sister, Yue Ya." Shen Yu ran over to Yue Ya. He picks Yue Ya into his arm and checks her wrist to feel her spiritual energy.

Seeing Yue Ya being heavily injured, tears begin to fall from Shen Yu's eyes. "What happened here?"

Yue Ya wanted to tell Shen Yu to get away from here as soon as possible, however, because of the heavy injury she couldn't. She didn't have the chance to warn him when Yang Mei appeared from behind and hit Shen Yu with spiritual force.

Shen Yu didn't have the chance to give Yue Ya a healing pill to help stabilize the unstable energy flow within her body when he was hit by spiritual force from behind.

------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Oh no.

Will sister Yue Ya and baby Shen Yu be okay?