Chapter 42

Jia Ying was happy to see her dear son back. However, upon hearing about what happened to Shen Yu from Shen Xin makes her extremely angry. She really wants to kill that damn Yang Mei for hurting her precious baby.

Jia Ying did not feel any sympathy for Yang Mei at all. She thought it was too easy for her to be blind and become a normal person with no cultivation power as she believes that demon Yang Mei deserves much more for hurting her baby so badly.

She even prayed to heaven that Yang Mei would get her retribution and die in a terrible way. She really can't stand such evil villains like Yang Mei.

It has been two days now since they brought Shen Yu back into the Wind sect. He was still unconscious in his room. The physician has checked on him already. There was currently nothing wrong with him. It's just that the person itself isn't ready to face what happened yet, thus he was still in a deep sleep.

Jia Ying cried upon hearing that. She came every day to talk to her precious baby as if that would wake him up, yet nothing worked.

Rong Yi along with Shen Yu's father and brother also came to check on him as well. They were all worried about him. No matter how much they sent him their spiritual energy to help him wake up, it didn't help as he was still unconscious.

Thus, all they could do is wait patiently for him to recover and wake up.

On the other side in Clear peak, Li Feng has already woken up. The whole place was very quiet as if no one was living in Clear peak.

Sitting in the pavilion where he and Shen Yu usually eat together in the past makes Li Feng feel very empty. He doesn't like this empty feeling at all. He missed Shen Yu so much, yet he knew that he had no right to see him. He has hurt him so badly.

Taking out the unfinished knitting bracelet Shen Yu made for him since it has his name knitted on the bracelet, Li Feng gives out a bitter smile. He hates himself so much for letting his emotions take over him. Because of that he had deeply hurt Shen Yu.

Without Shen Yu, times went by super slowly for Li Feng. One day feels like one years for him.

Five days had already passed by, but Shen Yu was still unconscious lying in bed.

Shen Yu was actually trapped inside his inner demon.

Inside his inner demon, Shen Yu was still at Clear peak with Li Feng.

Just like before, he would cook for them. The two would practice sword techniques with Li Feng guiding him. Then, they would go inside their room to cultivate and later take a bath together in the waterfall.

Life was so beautiful and peaceful inside his inner demon.

Suddenly, everything turned dark. Clear peak was gone. Li Feng was gone. Shen Yu was left alone crying in the dark.

After a while, Shen Yu saw a bright light. It was the spiritual flower flowing with the light in front of him.

"Wake up. Everything here is not real." The spiritual flower said.

For Shen Yu's sake, it has used its power again to come save him.

"If this is not real then where is this?" Shen Yu asked confusingly.

"Your inner demon self. You have to get out of here soon or else you will forever be trap here without a way out."

"Then how do I get out of here?" Since everything is not real here, of course Shen Yu doesn't want to stay.

"Follow me. I will guide you out."

With that Shen Yu follows the spiritual flower.

Slowly, Shen Yu opened his eyes. He was no longer in Clear peak. He was actually in his room. He can still remember what happened in Clear peak. His heart hurt so much thinking about Li Feng. However, everything is now already too late.