Chapter 10

It didn't take long before the two reached Clear peak.

Shen Yu was amazed by the view in Clear peak.

Everything was just so beautiful.

"Still not bowing to me?" Li Feng uses his authority as the senior brother.

Honestly, he didn't know why he accepted this lunatic into Clear peak. Maybe, it is because he thinks this person is too annoying and wants to teach him some manners, or perhaps he likes this lunatic's bravery.

Finally came back to his senses, Shen Yu reluctantly bowed three times with his head on the ground toward Li Feng.

"Get up." Li Feng ordered him, feeling satisfied with the latter's behavior.

Shen Yu obediently got up. "Can I ask you a question?"

Indeed, this person is very annoyed. Yet, for some reason Li Feng didn't seem to hate it.

"Ask." He spoke in his usual cold voice.

"That...um..do I call you master, or senior brother?" Shen Yu asked, not knowing how to address Li Feng since he was the one that accepted and took him into Clear peak.

"Whatever, you like."

"Okay. Then I'll call you senior brother." Since the latter didn't seem to be that old, thus Shen Yu thought it was better to call him senior brother rather than master. He then continued, "Um...that.. Can I ask you another question."

"Ask."

"What is senior brother's name?"

Shen Yu thought he wouldn't get a response seeing how indifferent the latter was, but to his surprise he actually got a response.

"Li Feng."

"I'm Shen Yu. From now on, please take good care of me senior brother Li."

Li Feng just ignored him as he walked toward the elegant building. He then took Shen Yu for a quick tour around Clear peak.

Shen Yu was amazed by the beautiful view. Thus, he couldn't stop himself from asking Li Feng more and more questions. He was also surprised to learn that there was only Li Feng and him in Clear peak.

The two continued to chat while they toured around Clear peak. They only stop when they reach a place in the forest far from the elegant building in Clear peak.

Li Feng stopped his step and bowed toward the place, "Master, I have accepted Shen Yu into Clear peak."

Seeing Li Feng's action, Shen Yu also follows along.

"Since you allow him into Clear peak then it's your responsibility to teach him. I won't be coming out any time soon." Elder Zi's voice echoed throughout the whole forest.

"Understand."

"Thank you, master." Shen Yu bowed.

With that they both left heading back to the elegant building within Clear peak.

"Your room is that one." Li Feng pointed to one of the rooms across from his.

"Oh." Shen Yu nodded before he went inside.

The room was very big and elegant. It was very clean and organized. It was even better and bigger than his own room back in the Wind sect.

Shen Yu's view about Li Feng has totally changed. His senior brother Li doesn't seem to be a bad person as he thought he would be.

After enjoying the room, Shen Yu walks out of his room and knocks on Li Feng's room.

Li Feng was still in a lotus position mediating, but could still hear the noise of the knocking. Feeling kind of irritated, he lifted his hand and soon the door was open.