Chapter 13

"Senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out to him.

Li Feng was a bit startled, but none of it showed on his face. He then turned around to face Shen Yu.

Upon seeing his upper body, Shen Yu really wants to die. How can God be so unfair? Li Feng had a muscular body that all men wish to have. As for him, he has nothing, but flat and skinny meat on him. It was truly unfair to him.

Li Feng didn't reply as he waited for Shen Yu to continue on.

"Um...that senior brother Li, I was going to ask you if there is a place where I could take a bath."

"No bath place."

"Ah?"

"If you want to take a bath inside the room, then you have to carry the water into the room by yourself."

"Oh, I see."

Having said that, Shen Yu starts to take off his robe.

"What are you doing?" Li Feng asked, being a bit startled.

"I want to take a bath now."

Shen Yu was too lazy to carry the water back into the room and since Li Feng is taking a bath in the waterfall, he might as well take one now.

Besides, they are both men so it wouldn't be a problem. Even if Li Feng has muscle while he has nothing, Shen Yu is not scared of him.

Li Feng ignored him and quickly turned around just in case he happened to see something that he's not supposed to see. He's afraid that it might pollute his pure view of the world.

"Ah! The water is too cold." Shen Yu complained once he got into the water. He really has no idea how Li Feng could stay in the water for so long without complaining. No wonder, he is so cold toward other people.

"Quiet."

"Oh." Shen Yu finally zip his mouth in fear of annoying Li Feng.

Li Feng stayed quite a distance away from Shen Yu and had his back toward the latter the whole time.

Because the water was too cold, Shen Yu just washed himself up very quickly and got out of the water as he couldn't stand it as it was extremely cold. After he finished putting on his robe, Shen Yu bid goodbye to Li Feng before he walked back to his room without looking back.

Seeing his dummy junior brother had already left, Li Feng soon followed.

That night was the best night Shen Yu had ever since he left home. He slept comfortably on the bed and only woke up when the sun was already up long ago.

"Good morning, senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out to Li Feng, feeling very good despite it wasn't early anymore.

Unlike Shen Yu, Li Feng got up very early. He was inside his room reading books. He can hear Shen Yu's loud voice outside of his room.

With a flick sleeve, the door to his room was open. He can see Shen Yu standing outside of the door.

"Come inside."

"Yes, senior brother Li."

"Here." Li Feng gave Shen Yu a small pendant with his name engraved on it.

Shen Yu took the pendant with a smile on his face.

The pendant was just a normal one with no special design on.

Seeing how his dummy junior brother was looking at the pendant as if it were some sort of rare treasure, Li Feng unconsciously curved his lips.

"Thank you, senior brother Li." Shen Yu said it sincerely before hanging the pendant into his waist belt.