1

Finally, I'm Going Back!

It's been 5  years Since I've been here in Australia, Studying medicine I don't know why but I wanted to become a doctor and my 5 years got completed, Even though I belong to a Rich family. Only Child of my parents. As you can say I'm born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My Parents have fulfilled Every wish of mine. They were not happy with the fact of me being here alone in New Country & all, But somehow I managed to manage them. I have completed my studies and I have decided to continue further things in my hometown Pakistan, Islamabad.

Beacuse i miss them a lot and even they are Inquiring or should i say forcing me to come back. So I agreed on going back. And There is another Reason For me to go back. I want to meet him! I don't know if I will meet him or not but I wish I can. My Family don't know I'm coming I'm gonna surprise Them.

For now, I'm in my cozy apartment getting ready as my friends planned a farewell party for me. So I'm in my beautiful room getting ready. wearing full white gown with Some flower work on it, Paired up with white heels.

I did middle partition of my naturally straight Brown hair And curl a little from below as my hair are very long below my Lower waist, Mashallah

I Applied blush on my cheeks, applied nude pink shade of lipstick on my lips, Taking my iPhone 12 & clutch in my hand I was Ready to leave

I Applied blush on my cheeks, applied nude pink shade of lipstick on my lips, Taking my iPhone 12 & clutch in my hand I was Ready to leave.When the door opened with a jerk I jumped at my place

"Miss Aayat Ahmed, where the hell are you?" Shouted My best Friend Eshal Bargaining inside the room and throwing her arms in the air

I glanced at her and She examined me from up to Down as her lips curved into a smile and she whistled like a boy Earning a laughter from me.

She has been my friend since i joined the university. She helped me getting into through the new environment. She have been their with me through my thick And thin, She taught me so Many things,

we know everything, Every detail about each other In other words she is my other half . She is 2 months older to me, 25 She is totally gorgeous, slim, bold, but a sweetest person you will Ever meet. She becomes rude, when someone tries to mess with her. I'm gonna Miss her so Much!