20

Inline comments are highly appreciated ♥️🦋

"How cute you both are twinning" Eshal commented looking at them with a smile, both Zaviyaar and Aayat, they realised and glanced at their outfits.

Aayat gave him a shy smile, Zaviyaar just felt content seeing her shying, he just felt her too adorable. He just wanted to gobble her whenever she blush, Shaking his head he sighed

Aayat took two breads and put the omelette between making it a sandwich and started munching casually, when she notices Zaviyaar having his breakfast too! She frowned in confusion as he woke up before her and eating breakfast with her as almost Everyone was done with their food, only Saad, Eshal, and Zahaan were there.

"Why are you eating breakfast now? Haven't you eat anything since you woke up" She questioned him, frowning her brows.

"He was waiting for you." Saad answered her before Zaviyaar could reply, Aayat looked at him, he bobbed his head in yes, feeling shy, Aayar just felt blissful.

"Zaviyaar you didn't have to do that, you are such a food lover, you just can't wait to eat, and you were waiting for me, I feel so bad about it, I should have woken up early" She said feeling guilty with a gloomy face, Zaviyaar shook his head in disbelief.

"Aayat don't feel bad, I have eaten some fruits, And it's been just 30 minutes since I woke up" He told her then take a pause "And I know you don't like to eat alone" He replied placing his hand on her right cheek, gazing her in her eyes, She felt shiver ran down through her spine, with his touch, and they way he was staring at her, butterflies were dancing in her tummy, Noticing it Zaviyaar smirked, she felt red hue spreading on her cheek.

The rest of them were just looking at them, Eshal and Zahaan cleared their throat, they both moved their eyes from Eachother being embarrassed.

"Just to remind you guys, food is getting cold" Zahaan said teasingly, Earning a glare from Zaviyaar , Aayat just rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Saad just take some classes from you cousin, he's so romantic" Eshal complained glancing at saad and then looking at Zaviyaar and Aayat with dreamy eyes, and winked at her best friends, earning a glare from her in return.

"I want that Halva too, that's my favourite" Aayat exclaimed licking her lips looking at Zaviyaar who was eating it, He just looked at her and chuckled at her adorable face.

"But it's finished, that was the last bowl" Saad just told her, vanishing a smile from her face, she pouted sadly!

"It's the last bite your can have it" Zaviyaar offered holding his spoon in front of her, She glance at him, and then his spoon, a thought crossed her mind, he have ate from the same spoon, thinking about it only, she felt the back of her Hair raising up, she looked him, who was waiting for her with his eyes stuck on her.

She felt his eyes pulling her towards him, she leaned closer, and placed her hand on the top of his, from where he was holding spoon she opened her mouth a little, Zaviyaar fed her lovingly, as their eyes locked with Eachother intensely!

"Awww" Eshal and Zahaan exclaimed in unison, with smirk on their face, Saad chuckled at them, realising their presence both moved back, Aayat blushed tucking her hair strain behind her ear,

"What's this aww and all," Zaviyaar snapped at them, getting irritated!

"It's a feeling you won't understand, and my darling best friend just came with me I need you talk to you" Eshal said first looking at Zaviyaar, Then she forced a Smile at Aayat, held her wrist, Aayat gulped nervously knowing her that look which is "Screaming out with everything!"