29

Hey there! Lovelies.

Inline comments please🙌🏻🌼

Enjoy the chapte and ignore the mistakes.

"Ha Ha, very funny Zaviyaad nice joke" Kaif mocked him with that fake laugh rolling his eyes at him

"Zaviyaar you know we won't fall for this joke so now tell us the truth" Faryal asked  him with her eye brows raised and demanded answers and Zaviyaar glanced both of them in disbelief.

"This is the reality guys, I'm Married to Aayat" He repeated again with solemnity on his face, they both exchange looks before screaming.

"Oh my god really? "They exclaimed in union broadening their eyes Zaviyaar bobbed his head, and rubbed his nape with a sheepish grin, Kaif took him in a hug congratulating him, and then Faryal side hugged him cheerfully.

"I knew there is something cooking between you two, you were so whipped by her" Faryal told him smirking at him Zaviyaar just got shy and blushed looked here and there, not meeting his eyes with them.

"Oh my god are you blushing Zaviyaar" Kaif exclaimed amused witnessing his best friend's different avatar.

"Just shut up you both and get lost and don't tell anyone for now " Zaviyaar composed himself turning severe at the end.

"Fine fine we are leaving for now , but get ready to tell us how this happened, I need to know the whole story" Faryal declared pointing her index finger at him he nodded rolling his eyes,  and they both left bidding him bye to him.

~

Up inside the room, Aayat was roaming here and there angrily. She was high on her mood swings when she heard the door opening She glared and Zaviyaar and took her hand bag to leave his room.

"Aayat, what's wrong?, where are you going?" He asked her stopping her placing hands on her shoulders Aayat pushed him away he got surprised.

"Really you are asking me what happened? I'm just going out from your room, I'm here on a vacation right as I'm a guest how can stay in your room Zaviyaar" She taunted him and answered back sarcastically, forcing a smile.

"Aayat, what are you even saying?" Zaviyaar raised a question politely perplex with her behaviour Aayat just fumed noticing him acting all innocent.

"Zaviyaar I'm tired from your behaviour and actions, you know that haram likes you, still leaving me you went and sat beside her, and even you didn't say anything when everyone thought a I'm guest here, you told them that I'm on a vacation really Zavi?" she roared angrily and ceased in between Zaviyaar was about to say but she didn't let him speak.

"No Zaviyaae Enough is Enough now, I'm tired of waiting that when will you express your feelings, but from your actions I can see that you are embarrassed of me, you don't want anyone to know about us. you just got married beacuse of grandpa, if it's like that then just give me divor- -" She blurt out in anger while tears were flowing from her eyes she didn't complete the words as Zaviyaar screamed at her.