32

Hello to all the new readers welcome I hope you are enjoying the novel, but please don't hesitate to comment I have seen a lot of people read it but you guys are not commenting its very demotivating I would appreciate if you shower Inline comments.
________________________

The elevator stopped, registering the surroundings Zaviyaar moved back making a distance, And looked at Aayat she was still in daze, as their lips touched, they didn't kissed correctly as Zaviyaar just placed his lips on hers

As soon the elevator door opened, Zaviyaar clasped her hand and strolled to his cabin, Aayat Just followed him unconsciously.

Entering inside the cabin, Zaviyaar placed his hand on her stomach, squeezed his hand on her belly, pushed her behind slowly, locking his eye with hers intensely.

Aayat felt her back hit the door, and her eyes connected with his, Zaviyaar placed his other hand beside her stomach on the door, and locked it swiftly.

Aayat shivered with the intensity, they way his brown orbs staring at her, she felt goosebumps appearing on her arms, butterflies dancing in her tummy, she felt his gaze shifting on her lips making it quiver, he smirked seeing his effect on her and the same feelings were from his side too, his muscle got tensed he wanted to just taste her lips again, but he didn't want to do anything without her consent, then his gaze shifted to her eyes again for permission.

She understood his actions and unsaid words. And she yearned for it too, she glimpsed at him and raised her head towards him. Zaviyaar placed his hand on her nape, slowly locking his eyes with hers. He leaned down, increasing her heartbeat, she felt him nearing her, she shut her eyes, felt his breath on her lips.

He wrapped his arm around her waist pulled her closer, He tilted his head then shutting his eyes he pressed his warm lips on her quivering ones, spark hit between them again.

He felt their lips moving in perfectly in sync, he kissed her softly yet passionately, moving slowly taking all the time, he felt her strawberry flavour of her lipstick, which he loved it a lot, he removed his hand from her nape and placed his hand on the Back of her head cradled her head conforming her,

Aayat wrapped her around his torso clutching his jacket from back, and other went to his nape as she gripped it tightly. Scratching it with her sharp nails.

He backed off slowly, opening his eyes. Aayat opened her eyes and lifted her eyelashes staring at him, both were catching breaths, She felt shy, red hue appearing on her cheek, He smiled looking at her he pulled her in a hug and sighed blissfully.

He snuggled in her neck, her rosy fragrance hit his nostrils, He sighed deeply, Aayat too tightened the hug and smelled his cologne.

They heard the knock on the door, they broke apart and she set her clothes, Zaviyaar placed her dupatta on her shoulders, which slipped off a little in between the kiss, realising it Aayat blushed, Zaviyaar just smiled at her and pulled her cheek seeing her adorable face.