15

Zaviyaar walked out fully dressed from the staircase rolling up the sleeves of his pine green kurta, work of hand made embroidery flowers on it, paired up with matching plain trousers, which was making him look handsome and at the same time hot.

He heard the jingling sound, he Raised his head, Aayat was descending down from stairs, picking up her dark pink lehenga paired up with pink heavy embroidered shirt, and peacock coloured net dupata to go with it, which she wrapped like a saree.

No heavy jewellery just a simple gold chain, and gold small earrings, she had left her gorgeous hair open in middle partition , just the some of her front hair lifted up a little from both sides, and pinned behind, with some strains falling on her face.

She was looking decent yet beautiful, And her henna claded hands were enhancing more to it, Her eyes went to him, and missed a step, seeing him, she shut her eyes tightly thinking she's is going to fall

"Careful" Zaviyaar whispered holding her in place, wrapping his arm around her back, and other encircled around her waist, she got stiffed as she felt touch on her.

She open her eyes, gasped seeing him standing very close to her,her heart skipped a beat, she felt the flip in her stomach, as his cologne hit her nostrils.

His heart was pounding, he moved back slowly, before he might lost his senses, in her fragrance which felt like rose petals to him And Aayat came down carefully.

"When you know you can't walk in heels why to wear them" Zaviyaar ranted throwing his arm in air.

"Because i love it that's why" She replied him showing her teeth.

"Just removed it, what if you fall again, we can't take the risk" He ordered her getting worried.

"But I'll look short without them," she complained making a sad face eying her 6 inch heels Zaviyaar sighed rolling his eyeballs.

"Aayat you are fine just the way you are, so just go and wear something flat and comfortable" Zaviyaar order her again sternly she nodded he head, with gloomy face.

"By the way how I'm looking? " she asked him twirling around showing him her dress he stared at her, gorgeous was on the tip of his tongue but he smirked.

"Erm.. you look nice" He replied with shaking his head lightly She frowned at his comment.

"Just nice that's it?" She asked him dumbfounded and upset.

"Yeah i like you more, when you roam in your casual salwar suit, without any tint of makeup," He confessed without realising, Aayat turned scarlet hearing him, then her lips curved in a smile, thinking nowadays guys just noticed girls with nice makeup, and beauty, and her appearance.

But after listening to him, she's realised how he think different from others, this was best compliment for her, her heart flutters remembering his words.