37

I hope you guys shower a lot of comments and votes, Because it take a lot of hard-work and time to write, expecting just little appreciation from you guys.

And the one who are responding, Thanks guys, lots of love. 🫶🏻🥹

Inline comments are highly recommended. 🫶🏻🫣

"I have never seen you praying like this before?" He asked stepping back from the long hug that they shared

"I was on my periods Zaviyaar, 2nd thing i pray early in the morning, you always slept that time, I don't how today you woke up" She answered him and raised his brows in question.

"I just work up because I was thirsty, and I'm glad that I woke up, or else I would have missed this beautiful sight" He said, and whispered last line pulling her closer she banged with his chest, he leaned and placed his lips on her cheek, dropping a warm and long kiss. She smiled shyly.

"I'll get water for you" She mumbled and pushed him slightly, walked out, then came back with a water bottle and a glass, Zaviyaar took it from her and drank the water in one go.

"Come let's sleep" He said, a yawn escaped from his mouth, as he held Aayat's arm. "You sleep, I'm not sleepy now" she answered him and gestured to him to go to bed.

"Fine, don't sleep but, can you lay beside me until I sleep?" he asked her cutely, she giggled at his words.

"Seriously Zaviyaar?" She asked raising her brows at hai words, as it was childish for her He bobbed his head in yes.

"It's your fault, tumne aadat kharab kardi hai meri, now I can't sleep without you, I need you beside me" He answered her, making her fall for him more, she just smiled and walked toward the bed, laid down on her place.

(you have spoilt my habits)

"Come here" She whispered, tapping on the place beside her, Zaviyaar  moved towards her, and laid beside her, he placed his head on her tummy and encircled his arm around her waist.

She ruffled his soft hair, while Zaviyaar just nuzzled in her tummy, she felt her stomach churned with his actions but she kept silent, when she felt he is slept, she carefully placed his head in the pillow, covered him with the comforter, and placed her lips on his head.

~

"Assalam-o-Alaikum, mama how are you? And how's everyone" She greeted her mother taking her through the video call,

"I'm good, how are you, my baby?" Her mother replied with misty eyes, seeing her daughter's face. They both talked about her for a while.

"Mama, Zaviyaar wants everybody to know about me. He wants to announce it, but I'm confused, because you told me not to disclose this for now," She asked her, sharing her thoughts.

"Aayat, he has all the right to tell everybody about you being his wife, and here the news already spread that you and Zaviyaar got married, so it's alright, we'll just do your reception only, you don't have to get worried about anything" Her mother told her, vanishing all her worries.