9

Inline comments are highly appreciated

~

"I'm so sorry Kiddo , I'm really sorry for hurting you this much, I know I can never reduce your pain, or neither i can change the past, but I'm sorry for every tear that you have shed because of me" As soon she heard him, she didn't controlled herself she wrapped her arms both around his back sliding up and clutch his shoulders tightly and sobbed in his embrace.

" I Never forget you I always remembered you, on Everything occasions. You were always in my head, I have even read your every email, but beacuse of some reasons I got busy, Exams, part time job, I didn't even had time to eat or drink and when I got time, destiny wanted something Else, I met with an accident." Aayat winded her eye and about to move but hold her still there not letting her move.

"In that accident my leg and hand got fractured, i was not able to even move for 6 to 8 weeks, I was on complete bedrest, and i got recovered, I had to manage my studies, which was on hold because of this accident, I then I got to know you are going out of country, and I still I tried but I was not able to do it I thought you won't reply, you will hate me, I was afraid, I didn't want to see hate in your eyes for me, I didn't have courage to face you, and even I didn't want to disturb you with my problems, i knew you would get worried, and I never wanted that, I thought your focus should be on your studies, I'm so sorry for hurting you, i never thought, you will feel like this, I'll never hurt you ever again, I'm sorry" he finished his story, telling everything about her, then whispered the last part caressing her head softly Aayar just closed her eyes to feel him, and she felt relieved hearing him, and she thought why she blamed him she should have asked him the reason what's his side of story.
She moved back slowly and looked at him

"Promise me that you will never ignore me, or hide anything from me" She ordered him and eyed hopefully looking him with misty eyes, he smiled.

"Promise, My Kiddo" He assured her & wiped her tears which were rolling down from her eyes, She smiled at him as some weight lifted off from her shoulder, while he felt the same.

"So Now we are friends like we used to be right?" Zaviyaar asked hopefully looking at her, Raising his brows.

Aayat placed her hand on her chin acting as if she's thinking about it, he made a disappointing face, She chuckled then nodded her head in yes, He beamed with happiness and pulled her cheek, She huffed in rubbed her cheeks.

"Oh your cheeks are not chubby anymore you were so cute like that " He reminded her and he remembered when she was a kid she glared at him.

"But you only said I'm beautiful now" She teased him, smirking at him.

" oh that, I was just teasing you " he replied with a wink "Oh please I know you mean it, don't lie now " She scowled at him he just smiled at her answer.

"By the way you haven't seen my hotels right let me show you" He said getting excited to show her his achievements, he took out his phone to show her and opened it.

She noticed his phone's password is her birth date, which made her elated, and Shy. She wanted to ask him but then chuckled that thoughts.

"Wow so beautiful, I'm loving it " She said, they both were sitting so close her head was almost on his shoulder!

"What's up Buddies" Zahaan screamed throwed himself beside Aayat making her squeezed with Zaviyaar But this time she didn't felt awkward! But shivered with his mere touch.