45

Inline comments are highly recommended! 🫶🏻

Zaviyaar and Aayat descend down from stairs, holding Each-other's hand, ready to go on their work, for a change Aayat dressed in a western outfit, pink top paired up with black leather tight jeans, she wore pink boots with it, And Zaviyaar was dressed in as usual in formals they spotted Eshal, saad, and Zahaan on the dining area.

"Good morning" Aayat wished them sweetly before sitting on the chair, so did Zaviyaar. Last night Aayat already informed the butlers to prepare breakfast in the morning.

"So what's your program for today?" Aayat asked them.

"If you have decided to roam around then, I can tell you some nice places to visit" Zaviyaar said, glancing at them for approval they bobbed their heads in yes.

"Even I wanted to roam around, because I have not stroll yet," Aayat said dejectedly.

"You have been here for a month, and you didn't roam around" Zahaan replied amazed.

"Yeah I didn't get the time," Aayat answered with a shrug.

"Yeah, you must be busy doing some steamy stuff, I know" Eshal teased her, with a smirk plastered on her face, Aayat looked at her with wide eyes, Zaviyaar coughed.

"Shut up, you are saying as if you haven't done anything, even you have proof too" Aayat mocked her back, pointing at her belly, Eshal snapped her mouth shut in amusement.

"Oh my god, my virgin ears" Zahaan exclaimed, palming his ears, earring a glare from Eshal and Aayat both.

"When did you grow up Aayu? " Eshal asked astonished, Aayat giggled at her.

"I was thinking why don't we join you guys, we can see your hotel too, after that we all roam around together and say" Saad hints the idea , both Zaviyaar and Aayat glance at Each-other, and agree.

After finishing the breakfast, they moved out of the house. Zaviyaar was driving his suv, Zaviyaar had 5 different cars.

Aayat obviously sat beside him, while the rest of them sat in the back seats. In 30 minutes they reached their destination, Zahaan, Saad and Eshal got down from the car first.

They were blown over, looking at the hotel, they appreciated it, Aayat turned to leave but felt a tug on her wrist, she turned, Zaviyaar was holding her wrist stopping her.

"Take this, you can take a rest in my old cabin, because I know you would never come up till 15 floors" Zaviyaar professed, handing her the swiped key of his cabin.

"You know me so well," Aayat replied with a smile, leaned forward and kissed his cheek softly, and got out of the car.

"What took you guys so long?" Zahaan asked with a hint of mischief.

"Zahan, they must be doing some mushy mushy stuff you know" Eshal replied, pulling their leg. Zaviyaar just rolled his eyes, he put his arm around Zahaan's neck tightly , dragged him inside, muttered something in ear.

"How can you guys tease us so much?" Aayat chided glaring at her, Eshal laughed, pulled her cheek then followed her inside.

Zaviyaar walked in with his brothers, he informed Jack about them, and ordered him to take care of them and help them if they needed anything.

After that he moved to his cabin and paid attention to his work, while Zahaan and Saad roamed in whole hotel, Eating foods from canteen, Zahaan even flirted with some girls, who were gushing over these new handsome guys.

~

Eshal was with Aayat when she was doing a checkup of some patients. She was moving to her cabin when Haadi came in-front of her suddenly. She gasped in surprise seeing him so close to her, she backed off.