52

This is the last chapter of "Humsafar" 😭♥️

Shower your love🙌🏻😩

She looked at Everyone's hopefully gaze and nodded her head with misty eyes

"Oh my god! I knew it" Eshal squealed, taking her in a hug before anyone Else.

"Thankyou, Meri jaan" Jannat said, kissing her forehead with misty eyes, taking in her embrace, Aayat just sighed confused with everything.

"I knew it" Ayesha said proudly, hugging her daughter, wiping the tears which fell from Aayat's eyes .Barkat too hugged her.

"I'm so happy that you are pregnant," Eshal said loudly, jumping on her again.

"What? You are pregnant?" Zahaan exclaimed, widened his eyes in surprise, and the rest of them got shocked looking at him.

Eshal shushed him and pulled him inside before locking the room, Zahaan came to call the ladies, so he unknowingly heard them.

"Don't you open your mouth in-front of your brother, he doesn't know about it yet " Eshal warned him pointing finger at him.

"God! I'm becoming chachu again, and that too it's your baby" Zahaan said excitedly, hugging Aayat and finally a smile came on her lips.

Zahaan is most closed to Aayat being the youngest one, and now her baby is coming he was beyond excited.

"Look! guys don't tell Zaviyaar about it, I tell him myself" Aayat requested, glancing at everyone's they agreed happily.

"Of course it's you only right," Eshal replied, taking her in a side hug.

They went down again, Jannat asked the designer to apply her henna mixing it with ginger powder so it doesn't smell, she frowned but agreed unwantedly .

"Where were you?" Zaviyaar questioned concerned as Aayat sat beside him.

"Umm..I just went to use the restroom" Aayat replied feeling guilty as she lied again .

"Okay! But why did you wash your henna off"
He asked her again, narrowing eyes at her, she bit her lips to think of an excuse.

"Actually the henna was burning her skin, so she washed it, but the designer is coming with a new organic one," Eshal answered instead of Aayat, coming up with a reason.

"What? But suddenly why? Are you alright biwi?" He asked worriedly cupping her cheeks.

"I'm fine, relax" Aayat replied rubbing his arm, assured him with her eyes.

"Listen, let's not take the risk, just leave it" Aayat replied concerned. As the design came with the mehendi

"No! it's alright, and I know you love my heena filled hands" Aayat assured him, blinking her eyes, Zaviyaar was about to argue again but Aayat glared at him giving that last order .