34

Inline comments are highly appreciated 🌚🫶🏻

The first rays of sunlight lit the room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. The time was 7 in the morning, alarm clocks make a loud buzzing or beeping sound.

Aayat scrunched her face, she opened her eyes slowly to come into her conscious state, she rubbed her eyes gently, raised her hand, turned off the alarm in her phone, which she set last night.

Yawned escaped from her mouth, she moved her body but felt restricted, registering the surrounding, She felt herself caged in her husband's arms, who was slept soundly, clasping his arms around her waist, his head in her neck, she felt his heaven breath falling on her neck, she felt something crunch in her tummy.

She turned around slowly don't want to wake him up, She stared at him go dazed in her handsome yet adorable husband, sleeping shirtless, with his hair black brown hair locks falling on his forehead, his white skin, his perfect 3 days stubble, she placed her palm on his jaw stroking it with her thumb.

She put her weight on her elbow, leaned towards his, dropped a kiss on his both cheeks, then to his jaws, then she placed her lips on his lips softly, moved back quickly, then dropping a warm kiss on his forehead, she untangled herself from his hold, and walked inside the washroom.

Zaviyaar turned to the other side with a smile on his face, his eyes still closed. He was awake all this while since the alarm rang, but he didn't open his eyes, as Aayat started showering her love, he kept num.

"Adorable wifey" He whispered softly clutching her pillow smelling her fragrance, and slept again.

Aayat just brushed her teeth and washed her face, doing her business, she just went down before setting the curtains so Zaviyaar could sleep peacefully, he still had time to go office.

She walked inside the kitchen rolling her hair in high messy bun, she secured the bun with a clutter, She made preparations for breakfast, taking 4 eggs to fry, broke them in a bowl to make an omelette, mixing spices she fried eggs, took out the bread placed them in plate she will heat them in a toaster, she prepared tea for herself and coffee for Zaviyaar.

She didn't realised 45 minutes passed working, she heard doll bell ringing, she walked out looked in the camera monitor, which was just beside the main door, it was their maid, she was old lady probably in her 40's, She was sweating because of work, she just opened the door, greeted her nicely.

The maid too greeted her respectfully, knowing who she is . Jack already informed her about Aayat, The maid was surprised to see such a beautiful and nice lady.

"What's your name?" Aayat asked her politely, walking inside her room followed by the maid.

"Clara" she told her, Aayat then told her to clean just her room first, so she can go take bath, she's still new for her so Aayat didn't trusted her fully, She walked inside her bedroom, she covered Zaviyaar properly with blankets till his shoulders, and then gesture Clara to come inside.