50

Inline comments are highly appreciated 💗
𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ♥️

Leap of a year!

After celebrating Eid with their family, they headed back to London, and the year passed quickly .

They were busy in their own life, the couple were closer than before, Their official wedding is still on hold.

But they have decided that next week , they are free for some months, as Zaviyaar has shifted some of his business Islamabad, he's doing it slowly, he doesn't want to rush into things.

But he has decided that he will keep working in London too, Because in a country like London you have your own business. It's a big thing, He doesn't want to ruin things.

Currently they are in the wedding of Zain and haram, Yes they are getting married in a Cristian way.

Aayat was dressed up in a beautiful skin gown, Zaviyaar was beside her in a white tuxedo.

Aayat was holding a year old baby in her arms, Ayaan, Saad Ahmed Khan , child of Eshal and Saad, as they have been invited by Haram and Zain, so they are attending the wedding too.

"My champ" Aayat gushed over him, kissing
him on his cheeks, repeatedly, even he was giggling, enjoying the company of her favourite MCP.

Mausi/ Chachi/Phupho.

The short form was suggested by Zahaan, who is in contact with them, they talk to each through calls.

Zahaan is coming back after two days from work, so they decided to have the wedding next week.

"Baby, you are messing up his whole face," Zaviyaar told her, looking at the baby, as his Chubby cheeks were filled with her red lipstick marks .

"He loves it too, right Ayaan" She said looking at him, who placed his mouth on her cheek, Aayat giggled softly.

"Champ come here," Zaviyaar said, forwarding his arm, he went to him, all ready to be in his uncle's arm.

"Eat the food properly, you didn't even have lunch too" Zaviyaar ordered her sternly, Aayat made a bad face.

Since two days, Aayat was not eating her food properly, she didn't feel like having it. Even she doesn't know why.

"Aayat eat the food" Zaviyaar commanded, glancing at her, as she was busy devouring the ice cream.

"Zavi I don't feel like having it" she replied, stuffed the spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

Zaviyaar sighed, getting worried, as they had a flight tomorrow, she would spoil her health.

"Such a cute baby both have" a lady commented looking at them, as Zaviyaar was handing the baby, and Aayat was munching snacks.

Both of them were surprised, Aayat opened her mouth to say something but she spoke again.

"Of course, what can you expect when he had a handsome daddy and such a pretty mommy" She complimented and looked at them, Zaviyaar and Eshal glanced at each other and just smiled at the lady.

"Have more babies, girl, look Such a nice father he is, my husband was just opposite, he didn't have time to take care of the baby, he used to always be busy at work" She said annoyed, looking how Zaviyaar was playing with Ayaan, then she left giving them a smile.

"What's so funny?" Eshal asked, as she and Saad walked near them, they noticed Zaviyaar And Aayat giggling looking at Each-other.

"A lady thought Ayaan was our baby," Aayat told her, shrugging off her shoulders.