43

Next Morning, sun was already shining, upon the sky, but the couple  were sleeping soundly, and peacefully, tangled in Eachother's arms.

It was 12 in the afternoon, but they were still, dozed off because they both slept late last night, Even Aayat didn't woke up she was hell tired, door bell buzzed, again and again, she scrunched her face, pulled the duvet till her head.

"Zaviyaar go check on the door" She mumbled in hoarse voice, pushed Zaviyaar slightly from back as she was sleeping hugging him from behind.

"Huh" Zaviyaar who was in deep sleep, didn't understand what was happening, he opened his one eye, getting conscious about the situation.

"Zavi someone is breaking the gate go check it out" Aayat muttered in sleep her eyes closed

"Aayat I'm sleeping, you go and check" Zaviyaar mumbled irritated, closing his eyes again.

"Zaviyaar jayen na, mera sar dard karha hai" Aayat whined pushing him from his back continuously, he hissed got up slowly removing the blanket.

(Zaviyaar go no, my head is aching)

"Some time, I think i have got  married to a kid only" he muttered under his breath, rubbing his eyes descending down from the shairs.

"Who the fuck is th-" He screamed, opening the door but immediately palm his ears hearing the shout.

"Surprisee" Yelled Eshal and Zahaan in union, while saad just laughed looking at them, Zaviyaar looked at him frowned.

"We thought to surprise you, but here are we getting surprise" Eshal commented teasingly looking at his half naked body, and Aayat name on her heart.

"Woah bhai, when did you get a tattoo, and that too, Aayat's name, umm hmmm" Zahaan smirked, pulled his leg touching the name which Aayat wrote.

Zaviyaar immediately hide the name with his palm, feeling awkward.

"i guess you both had a good time being alone" even Saad joined them, Zaviyaar was astonished his all sleep got vanished.

"Shut up guys, give me a break," He glared at the trio who were giggling, before Zaviyaar could tell them to get comfortable, they had already made themselves comfortable on sofa which were placed in the living room, rolling his eyes, he walked upstairs to wear his shirt to avoid getting embarrassed.

He quickly got changed in black plain shirt, he move close to Aayat, to wake her up but he heard the knock on the door, Eshal was standing showing her toothy smile.

"Can I wake her up please" she requested cutely, Zaviyaar smiled at her and bobbed his head in yes, knowing Aayat would feel content too.

So he just walked inside the washroom to wash his face, Eshal sat beside Aayat leaned near her ear.

"Guess who is here to meet you, Maasi" Eshal whispered grinning widely.

"Erm, let me sleep Eshal," Aayat muttered in sleeping remembering her voice she thought she's dreaming.

"Aayat wake up babe, you are not dreaming" Eshal screamed loudly in her ear, Aayat yelped getting scared and opened her eyes, too see Eshal smiling.

She looked at surrounding, it took her some seconds to get conscious.

"Eshal" Aayat yelled finally knowing it's Eshal and she jumped on her to hug her but Eshal told her slowly, she got confused but nonetheless she encircled her arms around her back, Eshal responded with the same intensity. Aayat was too happy seeing her best friend after a whole month, she felt like her half soul is back in her body, Both swayed left and right in the hug.