18

I JUST LOVE INLINE COMMENTS 😭♥️ keep doing it 🙌🏻💯

~

"Aayat seat belt" Zaviyaar notified her as the were going back home, after completing all the formalities, Aayat was lost seeing that marriage certificate which was in her hand.

Suddenly Zaviyaar press the break, putting his arm in-front of her, She come back to her senses and looked at him, He glared at her.

"I told you to wear a seatbelt. Where are you lost? You would have got hurt" Zaviyaar scold her leaning towards her and tied the seatbelt She gasped at that sudden closeness.

After their marriage this was the first time they were getting close, she felt her stomach flip, and her heartbeat got fastened, She liked the closeness, he looked at her and felt warmth spreading through his chest, the way she was staring at him tenderly.

He leaned closer to her more, brushing his nose with hers, Her eyes got broanded, she held his shoulder unknowingly.

"Your cheeks are getting red" He whispered teasingly Aayat pushed him slightly, sensing embarrassment crepting her ,and palmed her both cheeks He chortle moving back to his seat.

"Where were you lost by the way?" He asked her again, changing the topic, and starting the car again.

"Umm, I was thinking about grandpa, on the one hand he's at hospital and all of us are busy with wedding preparations!" She told him groping wrong about it without peeking at him

"Aayat, we have to handle the situation, we have a wedding, and about grandpa, I have talked to dad he's doing fine, surgery was successful, and in two days he'll be home, so just relish these days, it's your best friend's wedlock, so enjoy it to the fullest"'He explained glancing at her in between and focusing on road. Aayat bounced her head comprehending his point.

"Do you want me to drop you at the hospital?"

"No, mom told me to come back home, and even I have taken a leave till the wedding" She informed him as she touched the earrings, getting uneasy.

"What's with this jewellery and all?" He noticed her actions, then her heavy earrings, and a beautiful neck piece, which he liked.

"You don't like it?"She asked him his approval, he gave her a surprised look, then smiled and placed his hand on her head, And turned her head towards him look at her stopping his car, her heart always flutter when he placed his hand on her head, she felt like he is protecting her from all the evilness.

"It's not about me, it's about you, if you are uncomfortable then there no point for liking it, Wear whatever in you are comfortable," He explained her making her heart smile at his talks.

"I'm comfortable in this attire, it's just the earrings are a bit heavy, I can't handle them for long time" She told him glancing at her dress and then complained making a cute pout, He just moved back to his place, not able to handle his sentiments, He just felt an attraction pulling him towards her.

"Why don't you remove it then, if this bothers you so much" He questioned raising his brows

"Mom will kill me, she wanted that I should look like a newly bride" She clarified rolling her eyes, and stared at him getting awkward as the sudden realisations hit her both are married which she forgot sometimes back.

"Behave the way , why did you get quite suddenly, it's true that we are married, and I'm not a stranger Aayat, if you have to accept me as your husband and the best part is that you know who I am, and it's not that I'm a new person for you, just accept the fact that we are married, you will feel awkward in the start but then you won't feel uncomfortable around me!" He explained her without looking at her, feeling ominous as when she realised she's her husband she got awkward with him!