30

Happy reading.

Aayat was in the kitchen making coffee for Kaif and Faryal. They asked her not to, but she didn't listen to them. She made tea for herself and placed everything in that tray. She made her way out and placed it on the table. Which was placed in front of the sofa and sat beside them.

"It was not needed though bhabhi" Kaif said taking the cup and sipping the coffee already, faryal rolled her eyes at him and Aayat chuckled, she first thought he's just teasing her by calling bhabhi, but then she got used to it and she was even liking it too.

"So tell me how this sudden wedding happened, as we all know that Zaviaar is not that type of a guy who will just get married in one day, so tell me what happened?" Faryal questioned getting a bit excited too, Aayat glanced at her getting a little uncomfortable.

"Faryal it's okay if she doesn't want to tell don't force her" Kaif said watching Aayat's discomfort.

"No it's just I want you guys to know it from Zaviyaar" She clarified immediately, as they were taking it in a wrong way.

Oh you are behaving totally Like a shy bride types" Frayal commented Aayat giggled and shook her head in no.

"I'm not shy types, but I think it's his part to tell your about our marriage and i don't want to spoil it" She told them casually sipping her tea, Faryal and kaif exchanged looks and smiled at Each Other Making her confused before she can ask them the door unlocked.

Zaviyaar came in with Jack and two other gentlemen following him with a bunch of shopping packs in his hand, Zaviyaar gesture jack with his head to drop these bags in his study room.

"What's all this Zavi?" Aayat was the first one to ask him, she placed her cup back on the table and walked to him Zaviyaar glanced at her and gave her an attractive smile and staredy at her extremely recalling their confessions again, Aayat just redden noticing his gaze.

"How are you biwi? He asked her softly, wrapping his arms around her body pulling her in a hug, Aayat got surprised but placed her hand on his back, then he moved back after few seconds, he looked at his both friends who were staring at him with open mouth he sniggered at them.

While Aayat went inside the kitchen, Zaviyaar sat on the single sofa facing Kaif and faryal.

"What's wrong guys, Have you seen a ghost or something?" He asked them looking at their shocked faces, faryal and Kaif sat back on the sofa composing themselves.

Aayat came back with a glass of water and handed it to Zaviyaar, which he drank in one go, and handed her the glass back. She placed it on the table and sat beside him on another Single sofa, He held her hand and played with her fingers casually entwined them.

"Zavi" She took his name in a whisper and gave a sign to his friends, he shrugged making her roll her eyes.

"Chill they know we are married, so it's alright biwi" He added, smiled softly, she just shook her head in disbelief at his PDA.

"Zaviyaar? It's really you, I can't believe it!" Faryal gawked in wonder, after scrutinizing his behavior.

"Woah! Finally I get to see how Zavi act when he'll fall in love, and I'm surprised to be honest" Kaif exclaimed peeking at him then at Aayat.

"God! you both are acting as if I'm a robot and I can't show feelings" He taunted them rolling his eyes with their response.

"Nope, you are just showing us your romantic side that's why we are just surprised" faryal replied Zaviyaar just sighed in disbelief

"Anyway, now you are here we'll just leave your two alone" Kaif teased him, and Aayat just blushed making Zaviyaar smile at her adorable red face.

As soon they left Zaviyaar clasped her arm yanked her on his lap and she gasped in amazement .