39

Inline comments are highly recommended 🌚

Next morning both love birds were sleeping peacefully cuddling Eachother, when they heard the alarm buzzing loudly, Aayat scrunched her face and opened her eyes slowly, Zaviyaar groaned at the sound, She shut it off quickly, so his sleep doesn't g...

Next morning both love birds were sleeping peacefully cuddling Eachother, when they heard the alarm buzzing loudly, Aayat scrunched her face and opened her eyes slowly, Zaviyaar groaned at the sound, She shut it off quickly, so his sleep doesn't get spoiled, she looked at the time it was 5 in the morning time for her to pray.

She stretched her arms, she untangled himself from her husband's grip who was holding her tightly as if she'll run away, she got inside the washroom, came out after 15 minutes changed in new set of clothes, she just wrapped dupatta around her head and took the praying mat spread it on the floor.

When she completed her Prayer she got up and turned around and gasped, putting her hand on her heart as Zaviyaar was sitting on the bed staring at her without blinking his eyes, his hair messed up, but there was a smile on his face.

"Zavi you scared me, and what's wrong? Are you alright?" She asked, worriedly walking up to him, sat in front of him cupping his face in her tiny hands.

"Relax I'm alright, I just don't want to miss out the beautiful view" He whispered, staring at her with his bewitched eyes holding her hand which was on his cheek.

"View? What are you even saying Zaviyaar" She asked, rolling her eyes in utter confusion.

"You were praying so I didn't want to miss that out" He clarified with a smile lingering on his face, She shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay! Now go back to sleep, there is a lot of time, and it's Saturday too, office is off so you can sleep as much as you want" She informed him, rubbing her thumb on his beard, she told him knowing how he loves sleeping.

"And yeah I'm ready to tell the world that I'm your wife, so you can announce it if you want" she continued playing with his fingers, Zaviyaar who was lost in her words snapped his head upwards, listening to her.

"Really" He exclaimed loudly in excitement, Aayat giggled at his expression and bobbed her head in yes, He jumped on her for a hug, she fell back on the bed, he was on top of her, She laughed at his act.

"Okay then let's sleep, even you need to get your beauty sleep also , I want you to look the best" He told her moving back from her and lying properly on the bed pulled her too making her comfortable, and covered them with a blanket.

"Zaviyaar wait let me open my dupatta, and shrug " She hissed as she was uncomfortable, He loses his grip, She got up a little putting her weight in her elbow which was rested on pillow, removed the dupatta from her head with other hand, and removed the shrug, her dress was like long skirt and a short shirt till her waist the upper shrug paired up with the dress, as soon she removed, He got lost in her, he saw her sleeves shirt her white skin showing off, And her long beautiful hair touched his face, He closed his eyes to smell them.