44

Inline comments are highly recommended 🫶🏻💗

Aayat shook her head at his mood swings, she thought to make it up to him later, first focus on the lunch, As soon Zaviyaar came out he send that butlers inside the kitchen back, he didn't want to feel her tired by working alone.

He joined Saad, Zahaan and Eshal, Getting know Aayat is in kitchen Eshal walked out from boy's gang.

"So how are you all doing?" Zaviyaar started the conversation, they talked about business stuff, when Zahaan told him that he's joining the army, Zaviyaar was surprised to be honest.

"What are you sure, look if dad is putting pressure on you, then let me handle him, because it's not that easy if that's you are thinking " Zaviyaar advised him, leaning back on the sofa to get comfortable.

"No bhai I just want to join it, I'm not interested in business stuff, you know it, I know it's not going to be easy but I'll try my level best" Zahaan clarified his point seeing him so interested in that Zaviyaar didn't argue further.

"If you have decided then all i can say is
best of luck, if you need any guidance just let me know, I have some friends who have joined the army" Zaviyaar boasted, throwing his arm around his shoulder, tab his shoulder.

~
"So how's your love life going?" Eshal asked, stuffing a cucumber in her mouth, Aayat eyed her at the butler, Eshal rolled her eyes at her boring best friend.

"Thank you, we will handle the remaining work you guys can leave" Eshal said politely, taking the knife from a butler.

"Eshal" Aayat took her name in disbelief, the butler looked at Aayat for approval, she blinked her eyes, they vanished.

"Eshal you don't have to do this" Aayat scolded her, Eshal ignored her completely.

"Chill Aayat you are behaving as if i haven't done that before, and the butlers were done with their work, this much i can do baby" Eshal replied with a shrug off, she was cutting fruits for Russian salad, Butlers, chopped off all the veggies, Aayat was mixing it adding the spices.

Zaviyaar loved her hand made food, so she thought to make him happy.

"So you didn't answer my question" Eshal reminded her, munching a slice of an apple.

"We are happy, getting closer, enjoying our alone time together, until you come. '' Aayat replied to her with a beautiful smile playing on the lips, at the end she teased her.

"How mean" Eshal scoffed, throwing a peel of apple on her, "ouch" Aayat giggled, pulling her cheek.

"I guess this might be true, because I think your husband is not happy to see us" Eshal said, Aayat glanced at Zaviyaar from the kitchen , he was sitting with a bad mood, which can easily be seen.

"He's upset with me" Aayat clarified, chewing her lower lip with a bad face.

"And why is that?" Eshal asked her, her eyebrows raised in question.

"He wanted my attention, but I was busy making lunch for you guys so yeah" Aayat replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Aww, so cute, but hey Aayat, don't ignore him just because of us, we don't want any problems between you guys just because of us, so give him all the attention, we won't mind" Eshal, depicted, glancing at her.

"Chill I'm not that good, that I'll give you all my attention and ignore my hubby" Aayat remarked with a tight smile, earning a glare from Eshal.

"So how close are you guys?Have you reached first base?" Eshal asked her excited, Aayat stop stirring the spoon, she was mixing the veggies.