17

Inline comments are love, I just love reading them! 💯♥️

~

They were just not believing how everything just got changed with in a few minutes, they are husband wife now, Zaviyaar stared at her, And Aayat felt his gaze on her but she ignored it,

"I'm so happy, finally our desired got full filled" Jannat exclaimed beaming with happiness, she hugged Aayat and kissed her head affectionately, She felt nervous, and shy suddenly thought across her mind, that she's now daughter-in-law of her.

"Hey baby , you don't have to feel nervous and embarrassed around me, nothing is going to change, but we have a new relationship, Aayat" Jannat said putting her hand on her head.

"The Nikaah is done, you both have to go tomorrow at the magistrate office, for other formalities!" Zaviyaar father told them, as they tried hard for their marriage certificate, but it didn't got ready in some hours.

"Thank-you kids for accepting my wish" Grandpa said holding both of their hands together, both Zaviyaar and Aayar's glance Each-other, before removing their eyes quickly.

"We can't tell everyone about your Nikaah, as it happened so suddenly, we will do your Ruksati and reception, function afterwards." Ayesha clarified to Everyone.

"And we are thinking to postpone saad's and Eshal wedding, beacuse of grandpa's health" Barkat told them, glancing at Eshal & her mother-with a apologetic & guilty look as they was so excited for the wedding, they came all the way from Australia to here, and suddenly this happened.

"It's okay, and even it doesn't look nice too" Eshal's mother assured them!

"Don't postpone or cancel the wedding, I'll be fine, and there are lot of people to take care of me, I don't want Everthing to be cancelled beacuse of me, tomorrow I'm going for that operation and, both Usman and Rayan will be with me, and the others function are after 5 days only, so ladies can handled the preparations, and other work will be managed by Zaviyaar, hope everyone understood" Grandpa ordered them, they were about to argue but he looked at everyone sternly!

"Okay Now Everyone must be tried, so please go and rest," He ordered then again, they nodded agreeing to him, while Zahaan stayed back with grandpa, he didn't want to leave him!
~

"Aunty Aayat will share room with Zaviyaar right" Eshal asked from Jannat, both Aayat and Zaviyaar stopped on their places, Eshal saw Zaviyaar going towards her room, and she know both of them need to talk.

"Yes they can, but i know it's so soon for them, so it's just upto them, but they have full right to spend their time together as much they want, no one can questioned them" Jannat clarified and Left tapping his son's cheek teasingly, he just got embarrassed.

Aayat sighed in relief hearing her, as she's not ready to share a room with him yet, She just run towards her room without saying anything Eshal looked at her got worried.

"Hmmm, so finally you are my jeeja jii" Eshal commented raising her brows teasingly, Zaviyaar made a horrified face hearing her

"Please don't, just call me Zaviyaar or Zavi ," He replied awkwardly moving to his room, Eshal chuckled at him.

Eshal Stood infront of Aayat room she knocked the door , She didn't opened the door, Even she asked her to leave her alone for today, Eshal forced her but she didn't listen, understanding the situation, she left her alone, and went into the guest room getting worried about her.

Aayat was just laying on her bed, lost in her thoughts, for now she's fuming in anger, plus hurt, with Zaviyaar

She have created her own thoughts about him, that he's like someone else, and he got married to her just because of grandpa, nothing else, and it was hurtful for her, that her husband is in love with someone else, Her feeling are growing for him, and she can't even tell him.