47

Inline comments are highly recommended 🫶🏻🫣

They get back home, everybody was so tired, they vanished into their rooms, Zaviyaar too walked into his room feeling extremely tired.

Aayat came after 15 minutes, closing all the lights, locking the door properly, she has a water bottle on her hand too.

"Zaviyaar are you alright" she asked concerned, as he was laying on his stomach, on bed with his shoes still on.

"Hmm..I'm just exhausted" he replied in hoarse voice, Aayat placed his jacket on couch which she was holding as he didn't wore it back.

"Are you sure? You didn't have your dinner properly too, should I make something for you" she asked worriedly, caressing his hair softly.

"I just want to sleep, I'm so worn out" He mumbled closing his eyes.

"Zaviyaar app paka theek ho na?" She asked again in anxiety, but she didn't got any response , mshe looked at him found him sleepy.

(you sure you alright?)

She sighed, removed his shoes, socks. Watch, and ring, his phone and car keys from pocket, she placed everything on the side table, covered him with the blanket.

After that she changed herself in night dress, slept beside him covering herself with the same blanket.

~

Next morning, Aayat opened her eyes slowly, she turned her head to look Zaviyaar sleeping on his back. She smiled shift closer to him, she placed her lips on his forehead and jerk back finding it burning hot.

She put her palm on his head, then the back of her hand on his neck, she winded her eyes, as he had high fever.

"Zaviyaar" Aayat whispered, but didn't got any response she got worried, she instantly got up from bed, went down immediately, filled a bowl with cold water and took a cloth with it, she rushed upstairs.

Sitting beside him, she dipped the cloth in water, then drained out the maximum water, placed the cloth on his warm forehead, he shuddered feeling something cold, Aayat sighed in relief as he's not unconscious.

She continued to placed the cloth on his forehead, while doing it she even informed faryal, that she's not coming to hospital, and informed Jack too about Zaviyaar too not coming office today.

She was too busy in her work, that she didn't realised the time, it was 11am in the morning, not finding Zaviyaar and Aayat, the rest of them walked to the room to got surprise seeing the scenario.

"What's wrong" Zahaan asked walking near Aayat, she looked at him and tears welled in her eyes, she hugged him tightly.

"He has high fever, he's not even opening his eyes" Aayat sniffed looking at Zaviyaar.

"Hey it's alright, he'll be fine, he has a doctor wife" Zahaan comforted her, ruffling her hair.

"Aayu, he has normal fever, just relax, I think we should take his blood test, just to know why this sudden fever occurred" Eshal advised, Aayat bobbed her head in yes.

She told saad there is injection in fridge, he went down, then come back quickly and handed it to Aayat.

She held Zaviyaar's arm, she found his vein, rubbed his vein with detole water. But her hands trembled she felt weak in-front of him

"Eshal" Aayat took her name helplessly.

"It's okay give it to me" Eshal, said taking that injection for her hand. She injected him, told Zahaan to take to any laboratory to get it tested.