16

INLINE COMMENTS ARE LOVE😍 PLEASE KEEP COMMITTING 💜

~

Eshal and saad exchanged the rings, the applause echoed in the whole garden, Everyone one took them in a hug one by one,

Aayat was last one, she just wrapped her arms around Eshal for a tight hug, with a wide smile on her face, from other Zaviyaar also took saad in a hug,

Both of their arms touched Each-other, Both of them glance at Each-other, Aayat removed her eyes, first as she heard Eshal

"Did you talked to him" She asked her whispering in her ear, Aayat moved back and nodded in no, making her sigh in annoyance.

"Eshal why are so impatient about it, I'll handle it, you just enjoy your day" She asked getting confused with her behaviour

"How can I enjoy it, when my best friend's love life is at stake, I just want you to be happy that's it" Eshal replied looking at her, Aayat just felt very lucky to have someone like her.

~

After a while then some of guests left, they performed dance on their selected songs, Except Zaviyaar and Aayat! As they didn't practice.

The whole family were enjoying dancing, together, when Zahaan pulled Zaviyaar and Aayat too, Zaviyaar was just standing swaying a little, clapping his hand, And Aayat was swaying her waist, and doing some nice moves, with Eshal

When Zaviyaar's eyes stopped at her, he was not able to take his eyes off from her, When Aayat felt a heated gaze on herself, and she looked at Hin, she felt the red hue on her cheek, the way he's staring at her, seeing Aayat caught him looking at her, he removed his eyes from her getting Embarrassed!

"Does he fell the same for me too" She thought acknowledging his behaviour! As she stared at him, laughing on something with Zahaan, her lips curved in a smile too,

"Stop staring him, just go and tell him" Eshal muttered pushing her lightly, she banged with Zaviyaar.

"Careful" He whispered grabbing her instantly, from her arms, She nodded he left her, then went from there patting her head softly with a smile , making her heart flutters with his gesture.

~

The ceremony got over smoothly, The whole family gathered in the living area, they were taking rest, while chatting about some of other topics, Aayat came with a tray, full of cups, she forward Everyone the tea, And forward Zaviyaar his cup, their hands touched sending shiver to both of them, Both looked at Each-other being Surprised, Aayat shook her head and sat beside Eshal taking her cup.

"Aliya asked me for Aayat's alliance with his son Asher" Ayesha told them sipping her tea casually, making rest of them surprised, Aayat was completely shocked hearing her, And she glance at Zaviyaar, who shifted uncomfortably on his seat.

"I knew it," He murmured himself which Zahaan heard, he was sitting beside him, and raised his brows at him, he just nod his head in no awkwardly.

"Yeah, Salman discussed this too," Aayat's father told them.

"So what you answered her," saad's mother asked her as she know they are nice people

"I just didn't give them a clear answer, i wanted to talk Aayat because she has to get married" Ayesha answered exchanging looks with Jannat. Everyone eyes went to Aayat

" I don't want to get married, so my answer is no, I didn't knew that Asher likes me" Aayat said it loudly frowned!

"Obviously how will you know you have to confess it to the person" Eshal replied hinting her something she eyed her to stop it.