12

INLINE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED 💜😫

What about you Aayat do you like some baby " Ayesha asked her politely making her shocked, She chocked the water she was drinking and gulped nervously looked at Everyone, whose gaze were fixed on her.

Eshal Nugged her shoulder teasingly, She shot her a glared, and eyed her to stop it.

"Why are you asking this Suddenly Ami" She asked her opening her mouth.

"What you mean, this is the best age for you to get married, and baby your are settled too, a very good doctor a lot of relatives are asking for your hand, But we thought to ask you first" Ayesha explain her calmly, The elder ladies agreed with her.

Aayat got uncomfortable with that marriage subject, On the other hand Zaviyaar shifted uncomfortably hearing them, his eyes stoped at Aayat, He gaped at her, She was fiddling with her fingers, tucking her hair strain behind her ear which was falling on her beautiful face.

"Erm, why are you guys are making her uncomfortable, and she's is still a kid, why do you guys want her to get married this soon" Zaviyaar answered on behalf of her, getting a bit irritated with this topic, Aayat snapped her head hearing him.

"Really? Bhai a kid, Even Eshal is at the same age, so if she can get married why can't Aayat" Zahaan Asked him, raised his brows with a teasy look, Zaviyaar shot him a deathly glare He smirked in return not caring about the looks he's giving her.

"And Zaviyaar do you have a problem if Aayat gets Married, I mean she didn't even deny" Eshal said mischievously with a smirk.

"Stop it what are you doing" Aayat murmured in her ear as she elbowed her stopping her.

"Helping you" Eshal replied glaring at her then turned to Zaviyaar with a fake smile waiting for his answer, so were the rest of them, Jannat and Ayesha exchange looks with each with a hopefully expressions, which didn't got unnoticed by Eshal.

Zaviyaar was thinking what to answer , he rubbed his nape nervously, he was himself perplex why he is feeling like that, His phone ringed he sighed in relief And vanished from there giving them excuse, Others sighed watching his disappearing figure.

~
The closed stopped at 7 in the night, when some of ladies walked inside the living room, with some of stuff in their hands, Barkat looked at them and welcomed them warmly. 

"Aayat, call all the ladies, henna designers are here, I'll just get water for them okay" Saad's Mother Barkat told her as she saw her coming from garden.

"Okay puphii " Aayat replied cheerfully before running to call others, making Barkat chuckled at her.

After 10 minutes all the girls gathered in garden, they made themselves comfortable on the floor where, Jannat and Ayesha placed blankets and pillows so they can be comfortable, and Barkat came with a tray full of snacks and drinks, with a butler following her, she placed all the items on table carefully.

Aayat joined them after 15 minutes, changed in plain red suit paired up the chiffon duppata, with her hair tied in a half bun, some little strains falling on her face,