38

Inline comments are highly appreciated 🫣☺️

Zaviyaar strolled towards his car with Long steps, Aayat jogged behind him as she was not able to catch his speed

"Zaviyaar listen to me at least, can you please calm down" She breathed as both sat inside the car, He was still bursting with anger.

"NOT A WORD AAYAT" He spoke gritting his teeth,his tone was rough and stern, which made her flinch, and shocked, as she have never seen him talking to her like this.

Zaviyaar was burning with rage, he didn't want to misbehave or hurt Aayat in anger that's why he asked her to stop. Zaviyaar was driving rashly above the speed line, Aayat windened her eyes, she got scared.

"Zavi slowed down the speed" She said loudly enough so he could hear, but Zaviyaar didn't even hear her words as the scene was coming in front of his eyes again and again.

"Zaviyaar are you listening to me, slow down" she yelled at this time, shaking his shoulders, he listened to her this time, but it was too late, a car was coming towards them with a high speed, Both shot their eyes, Zaviyaar turned the steering wheel to left side, and applied the brakes, Nothing happened to them thankfully , his car was stopped at the cliff.

Aayat quickly unbuckled the seat belt, and came out of the car, taking deep breaths, as her breath was stuck in her throat, she was taking heavy breaths calming herself down. Zaviyaar ran behind her worriedly.

"Are you okay, I'm so sorry" He whispered cupping her face, guilt was dripping for his words, he never wanted to scare her like that, Aayat looked at him and pushed him with all her strength, he moved backwards.

"What the hell is wrong with you Zaviyaar, what if something would have happen to us, you were so blinded in you anger, that you didn't realised we could have died" She screamed with tears flowing down from her eyes amused by his anger as she never saw him this angry.

"I'm really sorry jaan, I'm sorry" HE whispered, drowning in guilt, he took steps towards her and took her in his protective arms, She gave in feeling his warmth. Zaviyaar ran his hand through his hair, Aayat sighed in his embrace.

"Let's go home" He whispered, and moved back from the hug, He turned to sit inside his car, Aayat held his wrist stopping him.

"Zavi whatever you saw I- -"

"Not right now" He replied curtly, interrupting her between, She looked at him being surprised, he sat in his car and start the engine, waited for her she sat inside, He drove the car normally this time, but both of them didn't speak any word through the ride.

They reached home, Zaviyaar gave the keys to the watchman and walked inside quietly Aayat ran behind him.

"Zavi, can we speak now please?" She pleaded with him holding his arm, He looked at her over his shoulder and sighed, as he just didn't want to talk about that topic.