5

| Zaaviyaar's pov|

"Aayat" i Shouted her name and leaned near her and tapped her cheek, but she didn't react, without squandering any time, I enveloped her arm around my neck, And my other hand went under her knees and I lifted her in my arms effortlessly.

"Sorry guys it's an Emergency Saad please Show them guest room " I uttered peeking at my friends who were eyeing me as they have seen some ghost. 

I strolled inside Aayat's Room And laid her carefully on bed, and wrapped her with the bedcover.

While Saad and Zahaan Entered after me my eyes went to her unconscious state, and then I noticed her hands, it has some rashes my eyes got enlarged getting to know the reason of condition. 

No Shit,

Has She eaten Peanuts She's Alergic to it, but I have to check her properly so i can be sure completely, then i can apply cold compress.  Should i do it or not, I sighed shaking my head.

" I have to do this" I murmured to myself fisting my hands, I look at Saad, Zahaan who was already goggling at me with a frown on their faces

"Turn around you both" I ordered both of them feeling anxious, motioned them with my hands.

"What? But why?" Saad questioned

"What are you trying to do" Zahaan Asked raising his eyebrows, with a mischievous grin examining me I scowled at him, at this point too he was gagging.

"Just do as I'm saying" I screamed at both on them they bobbed in yes seeing that seriousness of the situation.

I glanced at her and taking a deep breath Peeled off her her duppata a little to check her neck, and I was correct, she had rashes all around her neck and on her arms too, Before I could Say anything, We heard the knock on door And it was a lady Doctor, We let her entered inside.

"Check her please, I think It's Allergic Reaction and She didn't even had her breakfast Also " I explained to the lady doctor, concern about her.  She checked her pulse And Her shoulders and neck And looked at me

"Yes you are right it's allergic reaction, And she haven't done her breakfast so she fainted I have given her injection, she'll be up in some time, and the reaction will also get cured in 2 to 3 hours, for now apply some cold compress, or calamine lotion." Doctor advised us then She left, Zahaan went with her to drop her till the door.

I gesture Saad, he nodded, and left to get some ice, i peeked at her and held her hand tenderly  in my hand, She's still the same just she is just grown up now, She have become gorgeous, her soft baby skin is still the same, and sensitive. .

"Didn't you missed her in all these years?" Saad questions me, as he placed ice cubes, on her hand and my lips curved into sad smile

"Of course I did, Everytime" I answered without looking at him, as my eyes were on her, I didn't want to take my eyes off her this soon.

"Why didn't you contacted her? in all these years do you you how much she have missed you" He expressed with a gloomed face as he  placed his hand on my shoulder I raised my head to look at him and pressed my lips together. 

"It's a long story, bro, We will talk about it later on" I responded not in mood to talks about what went wrong,  I tapped his hand which was on my shoulder he nodded in Understanding and Zahaan came back too.