26

If you all want regular updates then please do proper comments other then saying "please update" Drop out nice comments and votes to get the quick chapter.

"Thanks Zaviyaar" She whispered as her eyes shined with gratitude, she placed her thumb on his jaw and wiped the lipstick mark shyly

While Zaviyaar was just speechless with her gesture, Aayat giggled noticing his stunned face, she just walked out from his sight and he came back into his senses, placed his finger on the place where she kissed, and redden.

"Umm what was that?" He asked as he jogged towards her and walked beside her raised his eyebrows in questioned.

"Just a gesture of gratitude" she replied tucking her hair behind her ear shyly, she didn't know how to express herself so she told him with her actions.

"Thanks was not needed, but yeah I like the way you thanked me" He told her with a smirk plastered on his face, Aayat just glanced at him and smiled then she suddenly gasped as He pulled her to the left side as she was about to bump into the waiter.

"Dhiyaan se biwi" He said softly setting her saree, Aayat gaped at him as her heart skipped a beat at his actions.

[Careful wifey]

They both joined others, Aayat strolled ahead of him and he was following her slowly covering her back and a smile playing on Aayat's face.

What's wrong with you, bride?" Aayat asked, noticing Eshal's gloomy face as she sat beside her, and Zaviyaar walked from there dropping her.

"Your brother, he's just busy with his phone, he should have get married with his phone only" She uttered in annoyance Aayat giggled at her.

"Eshal it must be something important otherwise he's always giving you attention all the time so stop complaining" She told her Eshal just rolled her eyes.

Then she noticed Zaviyaar giving a sign to Aayat and she was turning red Eshal elbowed her teasingly.

"You tell me what's going on with you blushing and smiling like an idiot," She remarked with a teasy grin.

Aayat just pressed her lips to stop her smile and glance at Eshal who was waiting for her She sighed and told her everything.

"Aww..he's so caring and sweet, And romantic too" Eshal gushed over him Aayar just nodded her head with a smile.

"Let's exchange husbands, Aayu" Eshal remarked, with a serious face staring at Saad angrily, Who was still talking on the phone.

"What?" Aayat exclaimed loudly, getting the concentration of a lot of people, even Zaviyaar glanced at her weirdly and she just gave him a sheepish grin.

"Shut up, how can you even say that, I can exchange anything but not my husband," she responded getting possessive over her husband, glaring at Eshal.

"Oh come on I'm just joking, i love my husband alright" She remarked rolling her eyes Aayat just made whatever face.