22

Please fill this chapter with your Inline comments! Show me some love at least 💕
~

"Why didn't you lock the door,  and why are you even wearing heels, last time you were about to fall," Zaviyaa asked her, and rebuked her strictly her in the end.

"I got so busy I forgot, and Zavi I'll be careful with heels, I just want to wear it please" Aayat requested making the cutest pout ever possible to melt him, he turned his face other, not to give in, Aayat hide her smile seeing him melting

"Aayat what if you fall again, and I'm saying for your betterment only" Zaviyaar told her, attempting to make her comprehend.

"Zaviyaar last time I agreed to you, now please listen to me this time, I'll look so short, let me wear it" Aayat replied blinked her eyes cutely looking at him hopefully, he sighed.

"Fine, stop making these cute face, Agar mene chot lagte hue dekha na tou me bohat buri tarah se paish aunga," He told her calmly yet annoyed by her and warned her in the end.

[ if i saw you getting hurt then you know i will behave very badly with you]

"Thankyou You Shohar jii !" She exclaimed cheerfully, and dramatically without realising what she said, Zaviyaar got surprised but then his lips curved into a smile and then he smirked.

"You're welcome biwi" He whispered her leaning near her ear, She shivered and turned to look at him, with a flushed face, realising what she said.

"Let's go" Aayat said out, clearing her throat and removing her eyes from him! Zaviyaar bobbed his head,  but then he halted and glanced at her, his eyes went to her nape, as she tied her hair in a bun with a stick.

He held her wrist and made her stand in front of Mirror, and removed the stick, letting her hair fall on her back, Aayat enlarged her eyes in wonder, and glimpsed at him askance.

"Why did you do that?" She complained but didn't get any response from him , and found him busy nuzzling in her hair. He got lost in the smell of her strawberry shampoo.

Aayat shut down her eyes as soon as lips brushed on her nape in amazement, his warm breath falling on neck, She clutched her dupatta tightly with the proximity.

"Zavvi we are getting late" She whispered in a daze, Zaviyaar who was about to place his lips on her nape, opened his eyes, and the actualization hit him, he moved back slowly but didn't regret or felt awkward because he had seen his touch affect her too and she's comfortable with it.

Aayat just composed herself,  and calm her racing heart beats, she fix her hair properly, brushed them, and then turned to peek at Zaviyaar with her hand on her waist.

"Why did you open my hair?" She asked him glaring at him tucking her bangs behind her ear as she was feeling hot that's why she wrapped her hair in a bun.

"You look beautiful with open hair" he complimented her she pressed her lips controlling her smile, and the anger was long gone and the red hue on her cheek did its own work.

"Now Shall we" Zaviyaar asked her as he forwarded his arm for her to hold.

"We shall" she replied smilingly holding his elbow, both sauntered ahead.

"Rukiye [Wait] " Aayat exclaimed halted him, he raised his brows at her she took her phone in her hand from the bed.

"Keep this in your pocket, I'm not taking any purse with me." She ordered him and handed her phone to him, Zaviyaar took it from her and put it inside his pocket. Then she again held his elbow herself and both walked out.