24

Please readers atleast vote and comment. Ignore the mistake if any!!

Zaviyaar came back in his room after a while, and saw Aayat already slept, He stared at her his lips curved into smile seeing her sleeping like a baby

He walked towards her, and caressed her head softly, then covered her properly with the duvet, he removed his shirt and slept on his side, placing a pillow between them, and turned off the lamp.

Zaviyaar opened his eyes in the middle of the night, because Aayat was shifting a lot, he turned to look at her, found the frown on her face, and she moved her leg. He realised she must be feeling cramps in her feet.

He checked her foot removing the duvet just from her legs, and got worried seeing her foot still swollen, he looked at time it was 4 in the morning he got up from his bed.

As soon as he walked inside the kitchen, he got confused seeing Eshal their, he cleared his throat Eshal turned to look at him and got surprised and scared.

"What are you doing here?" Both spoke at the same time, Eshal giggled and moved near to him with the water bottle in her hand.

"I was thirsty so came here to get some water, you?" She told him and then asked him, sipping the water

"I just came here to get some ice, Aayat is not feeling good, Even her swelling didn't reduced" He replied with concern all written on his face, Even Eshal got worried, and followed him to his room.

"I'll massage her foot with the ointment then covered it with a bandage or cloth, then you can put the ice above it" Eshal advised him after examining her foot.

"I'll do whatever you said, you just go and sleep you must be tried from the wedding too" Zaviyaar advised her casually, Eshal looked at him being surprised, he raised his brows at her gaze she nodded her head then she got up to leave.

"Zaviyaar you are really sweet and caring , I'm happy that Aayat got a husband like you" Eshal told him sincerely with a smile as she stopped at that door, Zaviyaar just repaid the smile, she left wishing him night.

Zaviyaar took the balm and bandage from drawer, he first placed the pillow under her foot, and applied little cream on her foot and massage it slowly, he glance at her to see the frowns disappearing, he smiled looking at her, then bandage her foot properly and placed the ice bag on her foot.

He was staring at her, like finally she's sleepy peacefully, he didn't realised when he felt drowsy and tired sleep took over him.

~

Aayat opened her eyes slowly, feeling right ,and proceeded to get up, but felt restricted, she looked down to get surprised.

Zaviyaar was sleeping on his stomach, his head was on her abdomen, his arm encircled around her waist. She got bewilder first at his position then she glance at her foot, She sighed in disbelief.