13

Inline comments are highly appreciated 🦋😊

He was thinking about how to call her, but when Aayat herself looked at him he was surprised, but nevertheless, he signaled to come here with his hand, she didn't understand he sighed before walking to her,

"Aayat come with me for a sec," He said politely she knitted her brows in perplexity.

"Why don't you talk here in front us, why you wanna talk to her secretly" Eshal asked him  raising her brows and mischievously Zaviyaar rolled his eyes.

"I just want to know songs list on which you guys are dancing, and she has that list" He clarified with a forcing smile at her.

"Oh" Eshal mouthed, Aayat give her a stop it look and got up slowly to walk with him near the pool side.

"How's my Heena Zavi" faryal asked who's was sitting there and showed him her palm.

"It's cute like you" He replied and pulled her cheek making her giggle, Aayat smiled at them too.

~

" So tell me the songs" Zaviyaar said taking out his phone as they reached to the pool side, Aayat opened her mouth then halted in between.

"Wallah I forgot some songs, but the whole list is on my phone, you can take it from it " She muttered realising it and then gave him a apologetic smile.

"Wow, Aayat how can you be so smart, just give me your phone" He replied her sarcastically.

"Yeah I have learned that from you only" She gave him back shrugging her shoulder He shook her head and pulled her cheek finding her cute.

"Now will you please hand me your phone mam" He asked her forwarding his hand.

"Take it out from my pocket" She told him pointing at her waist, there is pocket in her shirt Zaviyaar raised his brows and pointed at himself.

"Do you see someone else here other then you" She asked him sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you use your own hands" he remarked rolling his eyes Aayat showed him her henna cladded hands, He nodded his head in comprehension.

He looked at her before stepping ahead and leaned a little down she felt his breath on her face he was that much close to her, She felt her heart beat fasted as familiar, He wrapped his arms around her waist without touching her, He opened her pocket and insered his hand inside and took out her phone staring at her, and she felt warm her stomach flipped at their closeness.

He moved back left without saying anything, While she took a breath which she didn't realised she was holding.

He come back after 5 minutes, Aayat gave him a nervous smile , he reciprocated the smile make her pleased

"You phone is ringing, it's from hospital i guess" He told her showing her the screen.

"Yes, attend the call" She told him, he swiped at the green logo, And looked at her before placing the on on her ear she murmured him Thankyou

While she got busy in talking forgetting that , he was holding the phone, She moved inside while talking while he was walking with her and staring at her, removing the hair strands which were falling on her face, she noticed that and realised then smiled at him cutely making his heart flutter.

While others who were sitting in the garden noticed them too, and were smiling looking at them.

"Don't you think there is something going on between them" haram asked from fariyal as they both looked at them.