48

The chapter y'all were waiting for ❤️
So shower a lot of beautiful inline comments!
____________________________
Aayat took a hot shower as told by Zaviyaar, but with a bad face, she was so disappointed and confused with his behaviour, why he's running away, this thought only crossed in her mind.

She looked at that sexy nighty which she shopped, or should she clarify Eshal forced her to buy.

"Let's see how you will keep your hands to yourself after seeing me in this" She muttered looking at the white strapped silk one piece, she wore a white robe over it, her legs were showing from it.

She kept her wet hair open to let it dry naturally, removing all the jewellery except her pendant and rings. She came out in a bad mood.

Zaviyaar who was roaming shirtless, just in his tracks, gasped looking at the beauty in-front of him.

"What are you even wearing?" He questioned her, checking her out, as she was looking hot, arousing his desire more.

"I'm wearing a nighty Zaviyaar" she mocked at him, she walked passed him, towards the mirror, took a moisture, to apply on her soft creamy skin.

"Stop doing it Aayat," He chided, staring at her, the way she is rubbing moisture on her white skin, slowly.

"Why do you have any problem?" Aayat replied to him with a glare, Zaviyaar sighed knowing she must be mad at him, for his shitty behaviour.

"Aayat, I'm not gonna apologise for what i did" He said walking towards her, sat on the table facing her.

"Yeah leaving me in between when I wanted, you so bad" she snapped at him angrily, glancing at him once, turned to move to the bed, when she felt he clasped her wrist, pulled her back, she landed on his lap.

She eyed him furiously wriggle to come out from his tight grip, as he wrapped his arm around her tightly.

"Baby why are you so pissed, I'm not running away, let's not rush into these things, and this is not the right time." Zaviyaar responded to her, cupped her cheek and turned her face forcefully to him.

"Zaviyaar, this is the only right time, it's your birthday, And we completed two month of our marriage too, I wanted you to give myself to you, but i don't understand why are you stepping back," Aayat replied to him calmly, this time, getting up from his lap.

"Aayat, just for once stopped this argument, listen to me this time" He pleaded her, Aayat huffed in annoyance seeing him stuck on that topic.

"I can't understand you anymore Zaviyaar, I'm just so confused by your mood swings, sometimes you are happy, then you get angry, after that you get in a fun mood, then you get annoyed, then you get mischievous, sometimes you get boring, and at one Time you want my attention so bad, and when I'm giving it you, you're pushing me away, I feel like you are pregnant, You have more moods then a pregnant lady" She blurt out everything, getting irritated. She sat on the bed getting tired.

"What? Pregnant really?" Zaviyaar asked, astonished, raising his arms in disbelief at her choice of words.

"Yes" She replied, glaring at him and folding her arms to her chest. Zaviyaar chuckled at her puffed cheeks, he walked towards her and sat in front of her.

"You know you look so adorable, yet hot, I just want to-" He was speaking but stopped in between, he sighed, running his hand through his hair throwing his back.

Aayat looked at him perplexed, she held his both shoulders, pushed him on the bed, hovered above him, sat on his stomach, strangling him, with her legs either side.