14

Inline comments are highly appreciated!

And this is my personal favourite chapter ♥️🥺
~

Aayat opened her eyes, Slowly got up rubbing her eyes, she looked at time and realised it was too late, it's almost 12 in the noon. She turned to look at her side, it was empty.

"Why didn't Eshal woke me up" She mumbled getting down from bed, and slipping her feet into her fluffy slippers and walked inside in the dressing to get ready for the day.

There was lot of buzz and hustle in the house, Everyone were running all around busy in some or other work, As Engagement going to take place today, all their closest relatives landed at their place.

Zaviyaar has specially assist them being the best organiser, he managed to do the Amazing decorations in the garden.

"Wow Zaviyaar it's very beautiful thanks a lot" Eshal said in graduate roaming eyes on the decor, then she walked upto him, who was leaning on the wall hands in his pocket

She wrapped her arms around his neck, taking him in hug, he got surprised, but never the less he patted her back slightly, Taking his hands out from pockets.

"Relax I'm not going to eat you boy" Eshal remarked moving back seeing him getting awkward

"Obviously you will eat your husband not me" Zaviaay replied with wicked smile Eshal looked at him being dumbfounded.

"Don't mind him he's just shy around girls" Saad told her as he side hugged her.

"Oh! shy and all, but he's not shy with Aayat any specific reason" Eshal remarked raising her eyebrows mischievously at him.

"Yeah that I thought the same" zahaan remarked teasingly folding his arms around his chest Zaviyaar shot him glare.

"Because I know her that's why, and even I'm not shy around Haram, Fariyal because I know them" Zaviyaar clarified and left slapping Zahaan head on which he whined, Eshal made a bad face hearing Haram's Name.

~

Aayat descend down, dressed in navy blue long print kurti, paired up with Capri plain Blue trouser, And wearing her plain blue dupata on her head, As she was praying, she's was looking absolutely gorgeous

She greeted the few guests politely, as they ware chatting in the living room, Some ladies were just admiring her, as they were finding a suitable and cultured girl.

"How's my beautiful Ami is today" Aayat asked her well-being sitting beside side hugging her

"I'm good, but why did you woke up so late? " Ayesha asked her cupping her cheek with one hand before Aayat could open her mouth she heard a lady speaking.

"This has become so common nowadays, these youngsters nowadays are too lazy even for one work, and Aayat has return from Australia so what can you expect from her" That women taunted her, with a fake smile who was grandpa's friend' daughter in law,