47

Comments are getting lessen, so please do inline comments and vote 🥹🫶🏻

Since Zaviyaar went to drop them at airport, Aayat had time to prepare for her surprise.

She did some preparation at the garden side, she had already made his favourite dishes for dinner.

She look at herself, she was still in white gown, she had tied her in a messy bun, As she was working, her dress got dirty.

"Oh shit I look so dirty" she mumbled looking at her creased frock, she was even sweating too, she rushed upstairs to take a quick shower before Zaviyaar comes back.

She took a cold shower, dressed herself in a beautiful red chiffon saree, which had work at the end of the Pallu, and the blouse had shiny work, it was ending just below her assets, showing off her whole curves.

She applied little makeup to look presentable, and wore beautifully gold earrings, and red bangles in both her arms, not more jewellery, and the gold pendant and nose ring, she never removed.

"Everything is done, just these stupid strings " she muttered irritated, tying the strings of her blouse, she had gathered her hair at one shoulder, she was trying to tie it looking it from the mirror

"Do you need help" she heard husky voice of her husband, she yelped in fear, turned around to look at him.

He was standing leaning on door, with his hand folded around his chest, staring at her without blinking his eyes.

She was looking like a newly bride, heavenly gorgeous, he was not able to take his eyes off her, he noticed the saree she had worn showing off her waist, stomach areas, he felt his muscles getting tensed.

While she felt her heart skipped the way he was at her intensely, Zaviyaar took slow steps towards her, accelerating her heart beat.

"Why are you so dolled up today, irada kya hai apka biwi jaan?" He asked her wrapping his arm around her bare waist, placed his chin on her shoulder.

She shivered instantly, as soon his cold hand touch her warm skin, she looked at him from the mirror, as he was gazing her continuously,  which was making knots in her stomach.

She drop her lashes down, feeling nervous and shy suddenly.

"What's cooking in you head Mrs. Khan?" He whispered, looking at her reaction, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Nothing Mr, khan, can you please tie my strings, Because I have surprise for you, so do it quickly, it's only two hours left for your birthday, even we have to eat dinner too" Aayat ordered him, her face was was full of excitement.

"You arranged the pre- birthday party,it was enough, surprise was not needed though" He claimed, tying the strings casually, Aayat rolled her eyes at her boring husband .