36

Inline comments are highly recommendedl

Enjoy reading

Zaviyaar and Aayat reached their place, Zaviyaar put the code on the door, and entered inside Aayat following him, The butlers joined them too.

He sat on the sofa with tired face, and loosen his tie, Aayat made her way to kitchen, filled the glass with chilled water, butler followed her to the kitchen too, she told them the menu about dinner, and they started the preparations.

Aayat walked out, handed the water to Zaviyaar, which he sipped half of it, Aayat drank the half, placed the empty glass on the table.

They both stroll to their bedroom, Zaviyaar placed is coat nicely on the corner on couch, removed his shoes socks, shoes, and put it on the corner, at the correct place.

At the same time Aayat threw her bag and dupatta on bed, removed her sandals beside the bed only, pushing them aside with her legs Zaviyaar groaned in irritation. They both moved to walk-in closet, Aayat looked at him and Zaviyaar too stare at her both run towards the washroom door quickly.

"Aayat, I'm taking the bath first, so go and clean the room that you have messed up" he told her open the door, Aayat stood in front of him, glaring at him.

"I'm taking the bath first, I'm sweating and I'll be fast Zavi please hubby" Aayat whined cutely, blinking her eyes lashes to melt him.

"No! It's not happening," Zaviyaar exclaimed, putting his hand on her face, not to give in to seeing her adorable face.

"And you will take more time, washing your hair, Miss Rapunzel" He mocked her playfully, touching her hair long hair

"Oh Please! You take more time than me, Mr. Clean freak " She argued back, with a tight smile on her face.

"That's how you behave with you husband biwi, where are you manners" He taunted her, with his brows raised Aayat glared at him.

"Fine I'll go take shower in guest room, you know I have a habit of changing inside the closet and guests room have no closet and the lock is also broken, what if a butler Come inside, but that's alright" She spoke acting all innocent, playing her master stroke she took her steps to leave.

He held her wrist, pulled her back, hit her back with the door, pressed her lips to hide her smile Zaviyaar shook his head in disbelief.

"What happened shohar jii" Aayat asked him playfully, touching his lower lip with her index finger, he eyes her movement with his dark eyes.

"Don't you dare play these games with me, if i start playing you won't be able to handle it BIWI" He whispered in his smoky voice, leaning dangerously close to her lips, and at the end stared at her with his bewitching brows eyes.

"I-can-handle-it" Aayat stammered, shivering with the proximity, feeling his breath on her lips, her legs turned jelly, seeing his intensely desire and lovable eyes, she felt his front body pressed to hers, They can feel their heart beating faster than usual. Zaviyaar chuckled at her state as he looked at her quivering lips, her tight hold around his arms.

"You can't baby" He whispered to her with a smirk moving back and walked towards the door.

"Go take a shower I'll take a bath in the guest room" he informed her and left closing the door behind, Aayat hissed in irritation.

"Just because I shivered a bit, he thinks I can't handle him," She uttered angrily, strolling inside the washroom angrily.

Aayat freshly bathed, she changed into a plain blue kurti and capri trousers, Zaviyaar too changed into a blue vest and yellow shorts.