Chapter 4 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)

I stare down at icy-hot and then look at Pikachu.

"What the hell is this? Why the hell did you bring me out here!? This is such a waste of time," I start to say, still pissed off from yesterday and trying to get over the fact that I still like that half n' half bastard.

"I-I have something to t-tell you Bakugou," Icy-hot stuttered as he was fiddling with one of the buttons on his uniform. I furrow my eyebrows as I look down at him.

"I-I.." icy-hot stuttered

"If you're just here to stutter and waste my time, I'll be leaving," I

said as I start to turn and walk away.

"I like you," Icy-hot suddenly said. I stop walking and turn around to face him.

"What did you say? Are you here to mock me!? Huh!?" I yelled at him

making small explosions with my hands. "Because yesterday, it sure shit looked like you didn't like me back! So tell me, what the hell changed!? Or did you come here to make fun of me!?" I Asked all these questions, pissed off.

"I'm not mocking you Bakugou... I came here to confess my feelings to you!" He responded. I look down and clench my fists. 'Is he serious? I can't tell with that damn face he puts on,' I thought in my head.

"How am I supposed to believe you? How do I know you're telling the truth and you didn't come here to mock me?! Prove to me that you actually like me and this isn't a prank!" I started to ask a bit quieter than expected but then yelled.

Icy-hot stood there for a second, until he pulled me down and kissed me on my forehead. I was a bit shocked at his action that I didn't realize I put my hand on my forehead where he kissed.

"Y-You... T-This wasn't a prank?" Accidentally asked aloud, as blush

spread over my face. I stumbled back still staring at the Icy-hot. I looked around to get some leverage from Kaminari, but he was already gone. 'Damn it, what do I do or say now?' I asked in my head trying to find what to say to him.

"You actually like me too?" I finally spit out awkwardly.

"Y-Yeah, I do," he responds while looking the other way blushing. I didn't know what to say or do in this situation, because it never happened to me before, so I did the first thing that comes to my mind. I walk over to the smaller boy and bring him into a hug.

"What does this make us now?" I ask in a whisper to him, hoping that he'll have an answer. He just simply nodded his head.

"That doesn't answer my question, dip shit," I say trying not to laugh or

chuckle as I watch the embarrassed state he's in. "Does this mean we're boyfriends now?" I ask him hoping I'll get an answer this time.

"Y-Yes..." he responds in a stutter. 'Cute' I thought.

"Well if we are boyfriends now, I'm taking you out tomorrow. Meet me

outside the gate after school. Don't be late or I'm leaving without you," I tell him as I look down at him.

"Okay," He responded. I give in and smirk at him before I let go and leave for my dorm room.

When I get inside, I couldn't stop myself from blushing as I sit on my

bed. 'Why the hell is he so cute!?' I asked myself as pictures of his embarrassed face flashed through my mind. I tried to get him off my mind as I got ready for bed, but I couldn't so instead, I thought about him almost all night until I fell asleep.