Chapter 7 (Todoroki's P.O.V.)

Morning came like a flash, I got out of my futon rubbing my eyes to get the sleepiness away. Once I did, I got ready to do my normal routine. When I'm done with my routine I head straight to class. When I got to class I hurried to my seat, Aizawa started the class lesson quickly when everyone was at their seats.

When class was done, I walked out with Momo. I could tell that Momo was very eager to know what happened last night.

"So How was the date?Where did guys go for the date? Did he kiss you?" Momo asked me bombarding me with questions.

"The date was great, We both went to the mall, shopped a little and got dinner. And played some truth or dare with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Tokoyami," I replied to her questions. Momo smiled.

"So when are you going to tell Iida that you like him?" I ask her while we both walk to the cafeteria.

"I don't know how I'm gonna do that Todo," Momo says as she gets her food. I nod, and get my food.

"Well it's better to get it done sooner rather than later," I said, Momo nodded.

"Where do you want to sit today?" Momo asked me, I looked around to see if there were any empty tables. There was one but that is normally taken by most of the Baku Squad.

"We'll just have to sit here I guess," I said as I slid myself to the corner.

The Baku squad walked in with their food and sat down quietly not really caring if Momo and I sat there. Bakugou sat next to me, putting his arm around me.

When we finished lunch, Momo went to find Iida to confess her feelings. As I was holding hands with Bakugou for our next hour of class. When we got there Bakugou kissed my cheek and went to his seat. I blush as I go to my seat as well.

School is finally over, I grab my stuff as I head out to my dorm room. When I get there I get out of my school uniform and change into some more comfortable clothes. I heard my phone go off, as I checked it. It was from my father. I roll my eyes, and check my text.

'Hey Shoto, You need to come train with me at 6pm' I read.

'Sorry father but I'll have to skip. I have a test coming up for school' I texted him back.

'Fine Shoto. But in 2 months you'll have to train with me' he texted back

'Yeah' I texted back. I sighed deeply, as I walked out of my dorm room to the main hall. I sat down on the couch, as I watched the cherry blossoms fall from the wind. 'I wonder what Bakugou is doing...I hope he's doing better than me...' I thought as I watched the cherry blossoms fall.

I stood up feeling tired, as I trudged to my dorm room. Yawning I quickly go to my dorm room and take off my shoes when I get there. I close the door behind me, as I suddenly feel hot liquid fall down my cheeks. I wipe the tears quickly, as I go to make some cold soba.

When my soba is done I quickly eat it. I get a knock at my dorm room door, I answer it. To see that it was Bakugou, 'please don't notice that I've been crying..' I thought. I look at Bakugou wondering what he wanted.