Chapter 6 (Bakugou's P.O.V.)

In my opinion, this whole truth or dare thing is so boring and a waste

of time. I'd rather spend the rest of my time with icy-hot, but at least he's happy. I'll be patient long enough to watch that.

"Okay, I'll go first," Kaminari said from the silence.

"Truth or Dare Bakugou!" Kaminari continued. I make a small growl,

hardly noticeable to hear, but I answer his stupid question.

"I'm not a wuss, dare!" I said. Maybe he'll give me something worth

my time.

" I dare you to change clothes with someone," Kaminari said as

he snickers. I look around and try to see who's closer to my height. I would like to switch clothes with Icy-hot but he's smaller than me, and I don't want to stretch out his clothes.

"Do I have to choose, or do you choose for me?" I asked Kaminari.

"You can choose anyone here," Kaminari responded. I nodded and thought for a moment before standing up and letting go of Icy-hot hand. I then point at Kirishima. He smiles and stands up. We both walk behind the couch and start to undress. 'Thank god there are no windows and this is the men's side of the dormitory' I thought as we swapped clothes. When we finished we both walked back around the couch and sat down.

"That was lame, if you're doing a dare make it worth it," I said, putting my arm on the head of the couch, to make it look like I'm wrapping an arm around Icy-hot.

"Anyways, Kaminari! Truth or dare!" I called.

"Truth bro," Kaminari responded.

"Scaredy cat," I start with a mumble before actually speaking, "who do you like as a crush? And don't say you don't have one, I know you do. Who is it?" I asked the truth. Kaminari hesitated for a couple of seconds before speaking. " It's Kirishima," He said truthfully. I let out a smirk as I look over at my best friend who is now blushing like crazy.

"I bet you guys are gonna have a fun night," I start to say, making Kirishima's face turn a deeper shade of red, making me chuckle. "Anyways, Kaminari it's your turn," I finish saying. Kaminari clears his throat before speaking.

"Todoroki, truth, or dare?" He asked. I noticed that Icy-hot took a while to think before answering the question.

"Dare," he responded somewhat quietly. Kaminari smirked and responded,

"I dare you to act like a kitten this whole round until it's your turn again," Kaminari said. Todoroki just blushed before changing positions on the couch, to make him look like he was sitting in a cat position.

"C'mon Todobro, give us a cute meow," Kirishima says smiling. Todoroki looks down as he moves his hands up to his face and into gently clenched fists, as he gives out a tiny "meow". Everyone around us started to laugh and make cute comments, but I was too dazed to be laughing. 'That was super cute' I thought as I blushed a little.

"Anyways, Tokoyami? Truth or dare?" Icy-hot asks, still a little embarrassed.

"I choose Truth," Tokoyami responded. Icy-hot nodded and started to ask a truth, making the game go on. Our little game of truth or dare stretched out for a long period of time until it was getting really close to midnight. By this time some of us are either in our boxers or shirtless. If not that, we are embarrassed and/or tired. I was about to stand up and wish everyone a good night before Kirishima asked me truth or dare, one last time. I sighed and sat back down.

"Let's get this over with. Dare," I responded. Kirishima smirked at Kaminari and Tokoyami before responding to my dare.

"I dare you to kiss Todobro passionately," Kirishima says, giving out a little snicker. I blushed a little knowing this would be my first kiss, but I ducked my head and moved over to Icy-hot. I caressed his cheek with my hand and quickly whispered,

"Stop me if it's too much," after I said that I connected our lips and started to kiss him. I moved my hand that was on his cheek up and behind his head for support and to run my fingers through his hair. 'Why does this feel good?' I thought as I moved my other hand on his waist, attempting to bring him closer to me, but I couldn't tell if he was reacting or feeling the same way I'm feeling, so my movements started to go stiff. 'Is this making him uncomfortable? Should I stop? What should I do?' I kept asking myself questions as I kept kissing him. All of a sudden his arms wrapped around my neck as he moved on top of my lap. I was surprised at his sudden movement but allowed it to happen. The feeling of us kissing one another felt right and it felt good, so good that we got sort of lost within one another, until Kirishima clapped his hands telling us that, that was enough. I broke away from him and opened my eyes to look up at the smaller boy that was on my lap. Somehow one of my hands has traveled up his shirt, while the other stayed on his waist. When I looked up at the smaller boy, he was so cute with a blush all over his face, I couldn't help myself but smile and spit out a little chuckle.

"Well that was a sight to watch, didn't expect things to actually get heated," Kirishima chuckled, "but thanks guys for an awesome game," Kirishima finished as he stood up and stretched. I took my hand out of my Icy-hot shirt and then had him get off me so we could both stand up.

After everyone said goodbye, I started to walk Icy-hot to his dorm room, bringing up some small talk, until we both got to his dorm.

"I hope you had a good time tonight," I start to make things less awkward.

"I did, thank you Bakugou," he simply replied. I clear my throat.

"Anyways, good night," I said. He nods and starts to unlock his dorm, when it's unlocked I quickly turn him around to give him one more kiss. I break away and stand up straight.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I quickly say before walking the other direction to my dorm room.

When I get to my dorm room, I quickly go inside and get ready for bed. After I'm done getting ready, I lay in my bed, with still some blush left on my cheeks. In the beginning, I couldn't fall asleep because I was too busy thinking about him, but soon I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.