Chapter 26 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)

When morning came, I woke up suddenly to a large crack of thunder and light dribbled rain. I then feel Shoto snuggle closer. I smile and kiss his forehead gently.

"C'mon love, let's get going before the storm gets worse," I said,

"Mmm...it's too early..."Shoto mumbled half asleep, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7am.

"I know it's early but we need to get going so we don't get stuck here," I said, playing with his hair. He leaned into my touch, I smiled and kissed his forehead again.

"I'll carry you out, baby," I said, scooping him up off the bed and carrying him out to the car. I opened the passenger door and put him in it. It was lightly sprinkling but not as bad as yesterday afternoon. I grabbed my car keys out of my pocket and got into the car and drove to the airport as Shoto slept most of the way.

Once we got to the airport, Shoto was awake enough to help me load our bags onto the plane, but still tired enough to where he'd sit down and immediately fall back to sleep. Which immediately happened when he and I sat down in our seats of the airplane. I let him rest on my shoulder as I pulled out my phone to watch a movie as he slept.

The plane ride from where we were to where we needed to be, wasn't

very long, so we made it back home shorter than we planned. When we opened the door and walked in, the apartment was very bare. No furniture was inside yet, besides the given fridge, oven, and counters in the kitchen. Shoto and I unpacked the food in the kitchen and left our clothes in our suitcases, for a minor replacement of a wardrobe. Once we started to become close to an end, I let Shoto sit down and rest for a bit as I pulled out a couple futons for us to sleep In until we had enough money for a bed. When I was done, I walked out of our bedroom to find Shoto sitting in front of the large side window by the front door, just staring outside. Curious, I slowly walked to him to see what he was looking at, until I saw two little boys run across the small green grass area in between each apartment building. I smiled as I sat down behind Shoto and pulled him onto my lap, putting my hand on his stomach. I noticed him blush a bit, but then quickly shook it off and continued to watch the kids.

"If, or when I get pregnant, I hope our kids will be as happy as they

are," Shoto said suddenly as he smiled. I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"Our children will be the happiest and go lucky kids ever," I responded

as Shoto turned his head to look at me. He smiled and then relaxed his forehead on mine.

"I just hope we will be lucky enough that they won't have to go through

any sort of trauma like I did," he said, clinging onto my hand a bit.

"I'll make sure to protect everyone in our family. I don't care if we ever

fight or somehow lose contact, I will always protect you and our kids, because I love you and I always will," I replied, shocking myself that those words actually came from me, but I noticed that my words made him smile. I smiled back a little until I felt him starting to move his body around so his arms could wrap around my neck and his legs could wrap around my waist, in a hug. I smiled again as I returned the hug. I watched the two boys with Shoto for a bit until we got numerous knocks on our door. I pick up Shoto and then set him on the window sill, I go open the door and see that It's Shitty hair and Pikachu.

"Hey bro-man, heard you two were coming home early, thought we'd come say hi," Shitty hair said as he and Pikachu started to walk in my apartment. Shoto hopped off the windowsill to greet our guests.

"Woah man! This place empty af," Pikachu says as he starts to wander around our apartment, which makes me start to tick. Shoto noticed that I was about to explode, so he took my hand and squeezed a bit before walking up to Kirishima to start a conversation. All of the sudden out of nowhere, shitty Pikachu pulled me to the dude and into Shoto and I'd bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"What the hell-" I started to say before he covered my mouth with his hand to shut me up. Of course I started to make small explosions in my hands out of annoyance, because no one shuts me up.

"No, no, no, shh, shh. I promise it's important, just be quiet," he starts to say. I'm still annoyed but I calm down a bit. I then remove his hand from my mouth and whisper.

"What? What is so important that you had to drag me away from everyone?" I asked in a more hushed voice. He smirks and looks left to right, making sure no one else was in the room before he spoke.

"Sooo? How was he in bed? Did you two do the magical thing?" He asked jokingly. As he wriggled his eyebrows. I blushed as I furrowed my eyebrows and started to raise my fist before he patted my hand and lightly punched me in the shoulder.

"Just kiddin' bro," He said. I still had a slight blush on my face as I turned my eyes away from him.

"Okay, I'll get straight to the point. If Kirishima and I were dating would you be fine with it?" He asked, a bit shyly. I looked back over at the flustered smaller male. 'Why is he asking my opinion? It's his life he can do what he wants, I don't care. Heck! I married a guy,' I thought in my head as I looked at Denki confused.

"Why the hell are you asking for my opinion? Do what you want, I don't care if you date him or not. Besides, you're my... friend and I'll support you either way, I guess," I said, cringing at my words. Pikachu then smiled and jumped me wrapping his arms and legs around me. I on the other hand almost fell over if it wasn't for the wall behind me.

"Get off of me dumbass! When I said do what you want, I didn't mean jump and hang on me," I yelled at him as I tried to get him off of me.

"Nope! Sorry bro, you're stuck with yours truly," Pikachu says, clinging onto me tighter. I so gave up trying to get him off of me, until I walked out of my bedroom with a dumbass Pikachu clung onto my back. I then walked into the room that should be the tv room, where Shoto and Kirishima are hanging out.

"Hey... shit for hair," I say a bit huskily and out of breath. Both boys look up at me and try to stifle in a laugh.

"W-What's up man?" He asked, trying not to laugh. I was making small explosions with my hands.

"Get your boyfriend off of me or else I'll blow his brains out," I said threatenly. Both Kirishima's and Shoto's eyes went wide. Kirishima stood up and pulled Kaminari off of my back, making all three of us fall over. I let out a growl until I heard Shoto laughing.