Chapter 28(Katsuki's P.O.V.)

It's been 3 days that Shoto has been throwing up every morning, I'm really worried for him. 'What if he got a cold while we were at the beach house? Or that he's badly sick or injured?' I said to myself.

"Katsuki and Shoto Bakugou. You two can come in. Go to room 23 and you can wait for Doctor Momiji," one of the Desktop workers instructed. I nod as we make our way to room 23. When we get there I set Shoto on the bed while I sit in the chair next to him. Shoto keeps reassuring me that he's ok, but having him been sick for three days I'd disagree.

"Sorry for the wait gentlemen," the doctor said as he walked in with his normal clipboard of papers and sat down. "So, how may I help you two today?" He asked, looking from me to Shoto.

"Well, for the past three days, my husband here has been throwing up, and it may not be something, but I'm worried enough to come here and make sure," I said. The doctor nodded.

"From Your husband's past records he is able to get pregnant, yes?" He asked. I looked up at Shoto and nodded.

"He said he can but it's rare for hermaphrodites," I responded, looking back to the doctor.

"Mhmm.," he said looking through his papers on his clipboard. "I'll give your husband this box and this to pee in and then I'll give you gentlemen your results," he said. Shoto takes the box from the doctor as the doctor leaves the room to give us privacy.

"Do you think that all this nausea might mean you're pregnant?" I asked Shoto, turning my body away a bit so he wouldn't get embarrassed when trying to do his business.

"We'll have to see," he said from some silence. I nod and look down at the floor, ignoring the small shuffling sounds of Shoto taking off and putting on his pants. When he finished he put his hand on my shoulder, so I could turn around. Shoto was smiling softly at me. After a couple minutes passed, the doctor came back in and took the box filled with urine and took us to a bigger and more comfortable room as we waited for the results to come in. The doctor made Shoto sit on the bed as I sat on the chair next to the bed again.

"I'll be going to get your results now," the doctor said as he left the room Shoto was fiddling with his sleeve.

"S-suki? W-what if i-i'm not pregnant and I am sick?" he said, sorrow filling his voice. I looked up at him.

"Then We'll figure something out. Okay love?" I said. Shoto nodded.

30 minutes later, The doctor came back in with the results. He came in and sat down in his chair.

"Congratulations! Your husband is Pregnant," the doctor said, with a smile. My eyes grew wide as he handed me the paper results, and Shoto smiled. I looked down at the papers and they are all correct, Shoto and I are going to have our first child together, which means I'll need to start up working again to make money for our family.

"Thank you for coming straight here to check if your husband was sick. I'll be going to see another patient," The doctor said with a smile. He left the room. Shoto hopped off the bed landing on the ground. Shoto smiled and hugged me.

"We're gonna be parents!" He said I heard heavy footsteps in the hall.

"Mr. Todoroki. We need you to calm down. Your injuries are too severe," One of the nurses said.

"I don't fuckin' care I heard my son Shoto was here!" He yelled. I felt Shoto flinch. I put my arm around him.

"Your gonna be okay love...He doesn't know we're in this room," I said. And then the door opened, revealing Endeavor. His face was covered in blood.

"Where have you been Shoto?" He said his face filled with anger. I saw Shoto's face fall.

"With my husband. Father," He said, his voice running cold.

"What do you mean Husband?" He said looking at me. His turquoise eyes filled with anger.

"Yes, We got married 2 weeks ago. Father," Shoto said. His face showed no feelings. Shoto stood a bit closer to his father, looking Endeavor in the eye.

"Bah!" he yelled, hitting his massive hand across Shoto's face. I ran to him, hovering over Shoto who was in shock.

"C'mon sir we need to tend to your wounds let the couple be," The nurse said.

"I'll talk to you later Shoto," Endeavor said. When Endeavor left, I then walked out with Shoto, his eyes filled with shock and sadness.

"M-my f-fat-her h-hasn-n't hit m-me sin-ce I was in m-middle s-scho-ol..."His voice stuttered over his own words. I couldn't stand the sadness plastered all over his face, so once we got outside of the hospital, I took his hand and led him to the backyard of the hospital. The trees were lightly moving along with the wind, as I led Shoto along the Patio until I found a perfect and private place for us to talk.