Chapter 36 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)

The twins were asleep after playing for like an hour. After I put

them to bed, I went to Shoto and I's room so I can tend to my husband. When I got there he was already in bed. I smiled a little as I took off my jacket and joined him in the bed, wrapping both my arms around him.

"Are you just tired, my love?" I asked him, kissing his jawline.

"Mhm..." I heard him mumble, smiling softly to my kisses. I stop kissing him and continue to snuggle him so he can sleep.

"Goodnight then," I say to him, feeling tired myself.

When morning came, soft warm sunlight pierced through the

window, filling the room with warmth. The queen sized blanket covering half of my body, felt as if it were getting pulled to one side of the bed. When I felt the sudden warmth disappear I opened one of my eyes to see where the blanket had gone. I noticed that the blanket was snuggled up and covering up my husband. I try not to laugh or yell at him stealing all the blankets, instead I move closer to him so we can snuggle and share the warmth together. The blanket was warm but distantly cold, My husband's body was as if I was touching his ice side but it was his full body. Confused, I ask myself why he's so cold, so I move some of the extra blankets aside and place him against me instead, so he can warm up. 'He's so cute when he sleeps,' I thought to myself as I saw his face was pressed up against my chest. I ended up moving some of his hairs away from his eyes so I can caress his cheek and rub my thumb over his scar a bit. His skin was soft but when I reached up to where his scar normally was. But it wasn't there. I finally noticed that his hair was soft white. Now really confused I backed up a bit and rubbed my eyes to see if I was still dreaming, but it was actually him. His hair was fully white, no red half, and his scar was gone. 'What? How? Is this toga pretending to be my husband? Was he hit by a quirk?' I keep asking myself worriedly, as I shake him awake.

"Sho? Shoto wake up," I say a bit loudly so I can get him to wake

Up. I felt him sit up but another body made the same impression on the other side of me.

"Yes?" The two voices mushing together. Now totally freaked out I try to get up and out of bed but I end up falling out, hitting my head on the wall.

"Ow," I said, rubbing the back of my head. The two people on the

bed looked at me, the white headed one having a worried look on its face.

"Are you okay, Suki?" The white headed one asked. I groaned as I sat back up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but what the hell is going on with you?" I asked,

pointing two fingers at the white haired Shoto and the red haired Shoto, that somehow kept the scar.

"I might've got hit by a quirk yesterday at the cafe," The red hair shoto said in his monotone voice. The white haired Shoto wasn't even fazed about his other half. I didn't notice at the time, but my mouth was a bit agape when the two shotos' worked together as if they were twins.

"No shit! But you didn't bother to tell me until now?" I asked both

of them a bit mad, scared, and confused.

"We didn't anticipate that this would happen, Suki" Their voices intertwined together. The white haired Sho was looking at me with worried eyes. I look down and sigh trying to get my emotions together.

"Let me get this straight... you were unknowingly hit by a quirk

which had its effects occur the next day, and now my husband split into two personalities, and we don't know how long it will last. This all sound correct?" I ask both of them looking up once again.