Chapter 17( Shoto's P.O.V.)

When I woke up, I could feel Katsuki's arms around me. I turned to face him, once I did I moved some of his hair out of his face. 'He's so peaceful when sleeping...' I said in my head. I smile softly as I feel Katsuki pull me in closer to him. I put my head in between the crook of his neck. He takes a deep breath in and lets it out. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I kiss his neck and then I nibble on his neck gently. I pull away and look up at Katsuki. I notice that he's awake, his hand gently moves some hairs out of my face.

"Morning Baby," I say, he gives out a low chuckle. He inches closer to my neck and bites it. I let out a small noise, he pulled away and smirked at me.

"Morning lovely," Katsuki says as he slipped out of bed to get ready for the day. I blush, as I slip out of bed, heading downstairs. I start to make breakfast. Sooner or later Katsuki joins me in the kitchen and holds me from behind, sending more shivers down my body by the way he touches me. He moves some longer hairs to the side and then kisses my neck sucking on my skin a bit, making me 'hum' and let out a shaky breath.

"Suki~ I-I'll spill if you do that," I started to say as I felt my legs start to

shake. He hums as he moves one of his legs between mine.

"Then put your bowl down," he said as he continues to attack my neck.

I do as he says and then put my hands on the counter.

"Suki, hah... I won't be able to stand much longer," I tell him as my

body shakes under his control. I hear him chuckle and then snake his arm around my body, picking me up and carrying me to the couch. He then set me down and got on top of me, continuing to attack my neck and chest in kisses, bites, and hickeys. I wrap my arms around him as I enjoy his attention he's giving me. Soon I felt him get more heated and let him do as he wished as I made small noises and he made grunts.

Later that day, after we had a bit of "fun", Katsuki calmed down and

was just snuggling with me half-naked. We enjoyed the silence and small talk we were having, while he pets my head gently. I close my eyes and enjoy Katsuki's pets, but suddenly he stops and I feel him get off the couch.

"Where are you going?"I ask confused that he was leaving. He looks back at me.

"I'm gonna get in the shower," he responds. I nod and let him take a shower. I look around the room for something to do in the meantime because I didn't want to get off the couch. I notice my bag and lean toward to get it. Once I get it I open it up and take out my phone. As expected there were no new notifications because everyone knows that I'm on a honeymoon, so I look through my photos and then grab a book to read.

When Katsuki was done with his shower, he walked down stairs not

bothering to put on a shirt. He then crawled over the couch and on top of me. I try not to blush when I look at him. I've seen his shirt off many times, but every time I blush because he's so hot. His muscles are so big that I didn't realize I was putting my hands on his upper stomach and then on his chest.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked me, making me realize what I'm

doing. I didn't remove my hands but I simply nodded in response. I heard him chuckle making me blush more. He takes my hand and kisses it, making me smile. I lean upwards and kiss his forehead.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I say, Katsuki groaned a bit but let me go take a shower. I smile and ruffle his hair as I go upstairs. I go into the shower.

After my shower, I change into one of Katsuki's shirts. I headed downstairs to go back to sit with Katsuki but he wasn't there. Confused, I look around to find him. I go into the kitchen, I walk around the island, and then go outside the front door, I felt a hand on my waist. I jump and turn around. When I turned around I found out it was Katsuki, and now he's laughing his head off.