Chapter 23 (Shoto's P.O.V.)

While learning to cook with Katsuki, it was very fun seeing him teach me how to evenly spread the spices just right on the food, or What temperature you do for a cake? Katsuki taught me all of what he knew but knowing him he kept some little cooking secrets to himself.

"So like this?" I ask him to shake the spice bottle gently but just enough force to bring out the spices out of the bottle. This was my fourth or Fifth try trying to get it just right for Katsuki's liking.

"You almost got it.." He said not taking over this time or smacking my hand.

"Imagine yourself trying to lightly dowse ramen with just enough flavor," He continued, I nodded and tried again.

"Great job Baby." He said, Kissing me on my cheek.

"I did it?" I asked, Looking down at the plate that I used. 'I did it!' I said to myself happily. I then heard Katsuki chuckle softly to himself.

"Hey, now you're almost as good as me, but not really," he said teasingly, making me nudge his side. He laughs before grabbing the plate and replacing it with a new one.

"Try it again, the more you do it the more you get good at him," he tells me before walking off to clean the mess that "I" made while trying to cook.

After I did it a couple of times, I had placed the plate in the sink and then there was an abrupting knock on the door. I tilt my head, confused; I walk over to the door and answer it. And there was a man that handed me a package.

"Good day sir,"He said and then walked off. I shut the door and brung in the package.

"Suki! There's a package for you!" I said just loud enough for him to hear me upstairs. I saw Suki go downstairs and walked toward me,

"There is?" He responded, his voice laced with confusion. He looked at the box and opened it and then closed it quickly. I tilt my head.

"What was it?" I ask, as I walk to the sink to do the dishes.

"Oh, it's just something that I got before we went on our honeymoon."He responded, his face red from blush.

"Mkay." I simply respond as I do the dishes. When the dishes were done, I walked upstairs where Katsuki was. I knocked at the door, seeing that it was locked.

"Baby?" I answered for him through the door. I heard footsteps cloud the room, like if he's rearranging something. I went downstairs and read a book, or two until I heard the door click open. I turn my head and see that it was Katsuki,

"What were you doing in there?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. I heard Katsuki nervously chuckle.

"Oh, You'll see tonight," He responded as he made his way downstairs to me. Confused; I stood up from the chair that I was in. And met Katsuki by the end of the stairs.

"What's up there?" I asked again but Katsuki picked me up and carried me outside. Once Outside, Katsuki put me down on his lap.

"It's a beautiful view." Katsuki said with a wink. I blush, as I turn myself around to face Katsuki.

"Suki?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He said, looking up at me to meet my heterochromia eyes.

"I-I love you." I say, kissing his forehead and hiding in his chest. I hear a low chuckle and then his voice in his chest responded.

"I love you too, Sho.."

We spent most of the afternoon outside gazing at the sunset, Until it started to get cold and dark. So Katsuki carried me inside the house as he started to make dinner.

"Can I help?" I ask, looking up at him since He set me down on the couch.

"Nope, this dinner is gonna be special." He responded. I nod and walk to the island to watch him cook. He took out chicken and cooked it up, as he spiced it and placed some peppers and bell peppers into the pot with the chicken. When dinner was done he dished up my plate as well as His and sat next to me.

"So..What spices did you put in this?" I wondered, as I ate.

"Cumin, pepper, Salt, Basil, Paprika, and last but not least Caraway." He responded.

"What's Caraway?" I questioned. Katsuki laughed.

"It's a spice, or some people call it Persian cumin," He responded.

When dinner was done I washed the dishes and then when I was done. Katsuki put a blindfold over my eyes and picked me up.

"Suki?What are you doing?" I ask, as I felt him carrying me upstairs to our room.